WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 11

Aurin - A Compendium of Lore and Discussion

106 replies
Stars:
+366
So, this happened just recently. Not sure what to make of it since it is a) From Pappy and b) flies against his own story that is still up on the Loremaggedon Aurin page.

9PQamlJ.png
XDdjSto.png
Posted Aug 28, 15
Stars:
+238
He corrected it so that the average is 70. But yeah. Average implies that your Aurin male or female reasonably healthy will live to seventy. Females will live over that maybe 80? And Matrias 90... or longer since we're going to make things up.
Posted Aug 28, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+10
I think at this point it's safe to say they basically have the same lifespan as humans. I'm ok with this.
Posted Aug 29, 15
Stars:
+366
A few more things about Aurin from HernCo on Reddit, some of it may cause a few issues out there...dunno though. This is compiled from both threads on the Wildstar subreddit. I may have missed a few, but it's "late" for me at this point.

You can find them here, and here.

Spoiler: Aurin Tails:Show

Spoiler: Aurin and Veggies:Show

Spoiler: Regarding Aurin Ears:Show

Spoiler: Aurin Reproduction:Show

Spoiler: Aurin Claws (Scracthing Posts!):Show

Spoiler: Aurin Toes:Show

Spoiler: Physical Traits (General):Show

Spoiler: Aurin Aging:Show

Spoiler: Aurin Cultural Conflict:Show

Spoiler: Matria - Outside Gender Binary:Show

Spoiler: Weave Use:Show

Spoiler: Trade Before The Ravaging:Show

Spoiler: Aurin Faith:Show

Spoiler: Cultural Issues:Show
XDdjSto.png
Posted Oct 17, 15 · Last edited Oct 17, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+603
It's been so long... Hello friends. I feel bad. It is nice to see this is here and has had some updates over the past year and a bit.
Posted Feb 5, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+366
*GASP!* Carna! *huggles*

Been trying to keep it updated with the info as it comes out to us! Been a while since anything really new, but always here for more insights from players, devs, and wherever else we find 'em!
XDdjSto.png
Posted Feb 5, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+603
That's always good! And yeah it seems like it. I've been having the old WildStar inkling a lot lately. I do miss the game. And my Aurin.
Posted Feb 5, 17 · OP
Page
of 11
NoticeNotices