WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 8

Arkship EU Lore Compilation

72 replies
Stars:
+28
Pardon such a necrotic 'bump' (though it's a pinned topic so that is moot). I remember there was debate about the number of other inhabited worlds in the wildstar galaxy/universe as well as how long it takes to reach Nexus. For the latter, I seem to recall a question of if your character -had- to be on the Exile or Dominion fleet en route to Nexus or if you could have come to Nexus a few weeks, months, or a handful of years (assuming its discovery is very recent but game day 1 isn't "first day on nexus").

Have we gotten clarification on that? To translate my byzantine complicated question: HI MY NAME IS ARSH I LIEK PIE I mean:

1) Can my Cassian character have been born and raised on Cassus (or any other world the Dominion possess with Cassian inhabitants) and then gone to Nexus? Or does my Cassian have to have been either born or raised most of his life on the Dominion fleet en route to Nexus.

My own assumption remains towards it not taking decades to reach Nexus given the number of various invasive humanoid species we've seen on Nexus who presumably didn't come with the Dominion or Exiles, but I'm hoping to get clarification.
Posted Jul 22, 13 · Last edited Jul 22, 13
Star
List
Undo
Zackarie L. Benefactor
Stars:
+3,092
I asked this question directly to Chad via twitter, but sadly, I never got a response, possibly as he hasn't decided on this yet, or much more likely, he was busy!

However, since we know hyper-sleep chambers exist and what not, I'd say it's not entirely out of the question to have had your character hop on the Arkship from Cassus, and frozen for the duration of the journey (if it takes that long). I understand that'd open up a whole mess more questions, but that's the best I've got to offer until I (or someone else) can get us a solid answer from Chad!
Posted Jul 29, 13
Stars:
wrote:
[*] Scan-bots are not distributed by Protostar, they grew from development on both sides. They can have AI software, and it’s these various AIs can sometimes illustrate various “personalities.”

This right here all I care about :d Thank you that clarifies something for me perfectly!
To be announced.
Posted May 26, 14
Page
of 8
NoticeNotices