Page
of 8

Arkship EU Lore Compilation

72 replies
Zackarie L. Benefactor
Stars:
+3,092
Patrician wrote:
We don't know yet how they even reproduce. ;)

Well, Chad did say they were a species with and I quote directly "Full life cycles and its not 'magical'." So... I think you can take that as a bit of boulder bumping ;)
Posted Apr 30, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,991
Admins
Caretaker
Fenwick wrote:

Well, Chad did say they were a species with and I quote directly "Full life cycles and its not 'magical'." So... I think you can take that as a bit of boulder bumping ;)

THE BOULDER feels conflicted about that mental image.
patriciansignature2_zpse831ff55.png
Posted Apr 30, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+699
This is amazing. Just. Amazing. I keep rereading it and rereading it.

And I have to admit, it's changed my mind about playing an Exile, Draken, or Mechari character. I'm too pumped for this game.

Also, you mean Mudding. *elbow bump*
20130804220928-68932c91.gif
Posted Apr 30, 13 · Last edited Apr 30, 13
Stars:
+182
Thanks for the answers Ender and Patrician :)

I was primarily asking for the Humans. Since I've been thinking of making a human character, who wasn't born into the Exiles but joined them due to a - let's say far from prominent upbringing. Seems I'll have to get back to the drawing board then.
Posted Apr 30, 13
Zackarie L. Benefactor
Stars:
+3,092
Patrician wrote:
Fenwick wrote:

THE BOULDER feels conflicted about that mental image.

XD where the hell is that from? I know it's from something...
Posted Apr 30, 13
Stars:
+102
No name information that could be released.

It would be nice to have a bit more information about the Aurin's religion. Sounds like it's going to be more of an indigenous thing than an organised church though. X.x
The Realm of Role Play
Posted Apr 30, 13
Stars:
+1,680
Ender wrote:
Mechari: They are the founders and leaders of the ICI (though other races can be agents too)

Hells Yeah! I was slightly worried that just maybe Hawkens was a lore breaker. But this certainly put me at ease. Oh man I cannot wait to learn more!

Also I cannot wait to learn more on Cassian religion and society. I personally find it fascinating. Aurin with "The Weave" also sounds pretty itneresting! I am a little bummed there are not tons of planets to explore and many more unknown races. Then again for a new IP, that might be really difficult and nothing technically stops them from expanding in the future if they really wanted to, I suppose.

Thanks so much Ender for this excellent and easy-to-read write up! Appreciate you sharing this with us!
Posted Apr 30, 13
Zackarie L. Benefactor
Stars:
+3,092
Darkfae wrote:

It would be nice to have a bit more information about the Aurin's religion. Sounds like it's going to be more of an indigenous thing than an organised church though. X.x

I imagine its probably something similar to the Na'Vi in Avatar, the belief of an all encompassing presence that involves all Aurin and life on Arboria.
Posted Apr 30, 13
Stars:
+1,991
Admins
Caretaker
Darkfae wrote:

>.>

<.<

Don't lose heart! Nothing that we have now, but you might see information like this crop up for us RPers one day... maybe even before you get in game!
Fenwick wrote:
Darkfae wrote:

I imagine its probably something similar to the Na'Vi in Avatar, the belief of an all encompassing presence that involves all Aurin and life on Arboria.

And it's funny, but when it was described to me I sort of got this weird mental image of a nature-loving, hippy GW2 Asura that believes in a more organic and natural version of the Eternal Alchemy. College of Synergetics, of course.
Fenwick wrote:

XD where the hell is that from? I know it's from something...

Also: From ATLAB. :)
patriciansignature2_zpse831ff55.png
Posted Apr 30, 13 · Last edited Apr 30, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,978
Untagged users
Ahahahaha, the #WildstarTMI bit under Granok... Ah, that made my day. Thank you. XD <3

Also, fantastic info! This helps a ton with developing my Aurin and thinking about life on the Arkship!
Evion Art: Deviantart / Tumblr
Evion's WS Characters
NovaStar Coalition
Posted Apr 30, 13
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 8
NoticeNotices