WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Arcterra RP - WS Private Server

2 replies
Stars:
+3
Alright cupcakes, listen up.

TjT7flk.png

Arcterra RP is a passion project of mine. My history includes the better part of a decade of RP experience on a variety of platforms (WoW RP-PSs, TESO etc), as well as 5 years of community management and leadership (within said RP communities, as well as gaming clans and the likes). It's absolutely gutting that WS was shutdown, but that has given rise to private server development, of which Arcterra RP is.

My vision for Arcterra is rather simple:

• One server.
  • One phase.
  • One community.
  • Unlimited potential.

That is to say, that I don't want people squirrelled away on housing plots where their RP is limited. Let's have the full immersion, let's have a full, dedicated server to just RPing!

However please understand that. This is not the full WS experience in terms of abilities, levelling, quests in the MMO sense. This is a dedicated RPing server which will utilise text based emotes, this will be a functioning eco-system that your character will interact with.

If you want to buy a house, your character will need to have money. How will they get the cash?
Things like this will be important in Arcterra.

wHkYLbU.png

The road map is a guide to what we, as a team, will be working on in order to set up the server. It goes without saying that the information here is subject to change at a moments notice, and whilst everything may look good on paper, application may be a whole new ball game.

So here’s our plan:
Spoiler: Show

In terms of the roadmap, the project is coming along rather well. We are still waiting on the core systems developed by Arctium, and have no time-scale on this - however have been hard at work in regards to everything else.

There will be restrictions initially, but this is a journey for all of us.
I don't know if anyone still uses this site, but if you're reading this please feel free to drop by our Discord.

HU2LvNN.png
https://discord.gg/smvhW9t

In association with AEGIS - Community based gaming, charity based streaming.
AEGIS raises money for charities through platforms such as Twitch and YouTube.
The Arcterra Project is hosted by AEGIS.
25krjK2.png
yno2fU0.png
9Euo0m8.pngAtlas#1253

Arcterra Administrator, Staff & Community Manager. Contact me on Discord (above) if you may need me.
Posted Dec 28, 18 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+2
I like this idea. If you ever want to discuss RP, I'd be good for it. :d It will have to be on my days off though. :3
Posted Dec 30, 18
Stars:
+3
Gad to hear it, feel free to drop by the Discord and we can have a chat!
https://discord.gg/smvhW9t
25krjK2.png
yno2fU0.png
9Euo0m8.pngAtlas#1253

Arcterra Administrator, Staff & Community Manager. Contact me on Discord (above) if you may need me.
Posted Dec 30, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices