WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

A dumb little request...

11 replies
Stars:
+25
Barring Enjin going down, we will always have access to the Direwolves site -- Deji, Charlie and I are the admins. If there is anything you want on there past the 30 days I activated it for, please let us know and we'll get it up again.

I hope you're doing well. Once a Wolf always a Wolf, even if we move onto other games -- don't forget that. Thyssen was a ton of fun when he was with us and we all wish the best for you.
A steady rhythm will hold me 'til the shore.
Posted Dec 4, 18
Star
List
Undo
Thyssen Krupp Benefactor
Stars:
+22
Life has not been kind to me since the last time we were all together. As you know, my health took a bit of a dive during the later months that I was part of the guild. What became daily visits became weekly, and then bi-weekly, and so on. It didn't help either that I lost access to my computer after my parents decided to turn the media room that it's in into the equivalent of a storage closet for their unfinished projects. (I think the last time I managed to use it was once for the better part of an hour back in March of 2016.)

But it was last year that marked the moment wherein I entered my downward spiral. I went in for surgery to remove a benign tumor that was growing near my spine. The doctor operating on me used too many ampules of lidocaine during the initial prep. It permeated my spinal cord, rendering me temporarily unable to walk while at the same time fundamentally altering my brain chemistry, making me abnormally susceptible to stress, anxiety, and depression. Day in and day out, even with medication it is a struggle to keep on going. So you can imagine what it must've been like for me to hear the news that WildStar was going down, and subsequently learning that I wouldn't be there in person to say goodbye to Nexus alongside my friends.

Thankfully you're still all here, and that means the world to me. Knowing that I'm still - and will always - be one of your Wolves means the world to me. So thank you for everything. All of you. Your responses to this thread have given me another reason to keep on fighting against the darkness.
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 4, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices