Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

A dumb little request...

11 replies
Thyssen Krupp Benefactor
Stars:
+22
I'm not going to be able to attend the game's last day. My computer will be out of reach, as it has been for the better part of three years now. The only one I have access to isn't designed for gaming, so I can't just download the WildStar client and login from here...

I'm associated with a tight-knit group of fans known as Daxby's Fan Club. We all operated out of the housing plot owned by Space Dad , and were known to frequent the plots of Deji Wesshire and Charlie . I would appreciate it beyond words if someone could visit the plots of each of those places and get as many screens as possible, especially of Space Dad's place. That's where my character lives, you see. He's got a cot in the kitchen of the main house 'cause he's their resident cook.

I can't offer anything more than my eternal gratitude to those who're willing to embark on this endeavor, but if you want something more for it I'd be willing to negotiate. (Yes, I'm that desperate.)
Posted Nov 26, 18 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+19
I'd be willing to try to get some screenshots for you! I can't 100% guaranty that I will be able to, but I will try my best! :)
Posted Nov 26, 18
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+19
I'm sorry, but when I tried to go to the plot it gave me an error. :( I'm really really sorry if I got your hopes up! Hopefully, someone else was able to get it!
Posted Nov 28, 18
Star
List
Undo
Thyssen Krupp Benefactor
Stars:
+22
I just asked another friend of mine if they could give it a shot. It's entirely possible that these players wiped their plots months ago, and I just wasn't aware of it. I do thank you profusely for trying, however. It means more than I can say. <3
Posted Nov 28, 18 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+2
Been a long time, cowboy.

We definitely have screens of Deji's plot. I don't know if we have Charlie's. She came back for a brief moment to go to Deji's IC wedding -- but I might have Red Harlot screencaps around. I'll see what I can find to post for you.

Hope you're doing well. I think of you every time I take the elevator up to work. ;)

--Rhouja/Cabal
Posted Nov 29, 18 · Last edited Nov 29, 18
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+18
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo8_1280.jpgtumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo9_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8mma57sjw1vwyayqo10_1280.jpg

Harmonia and Shadow's Date at the pizza parlor
tumblr_o8l69ebFhM1rajkg5o1_1280.png

A visit from the Wandering Spirit
tumblr_o4f7hdukzs1rajkg5o1_1280.png
Art Tumblr || Non-Art Tumblr
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+18
And for you, here's a picture of Charlie, Deji, and Rouja around launch:
tumblr_n7ee2z94WE1rajkg5o1_500.jpg

And here's Charlie, Knox and Rhouja a few days before the game went down:
tumblr_piirizRDjv1qbwd3eo2_500.png
Art Tumblr || Non-Art Tumblr
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+25
Thyssen -- was able to get into my old account and up the sub for the Direwolves website. If you'd like to grab anything, you have a month.

Cheers. :) --Cabal/Rhouja
A steady rhythm will hold me 'til the shore.
Posted Nov 29, 18
Star
List
Undo
Zynrell Benefactor
Stars:
+77
THAT DATE WAS GREAT.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT.

(edit: was so excited i typoed)
Posted Dec 1, 18 · Last edited Dec 1, 18
Star
List
Undo
Thyssen Krupp Benefactor
Stars:
+22
I cannot thank you enough for posting these... The responses weren't ones I expected, but ones I didn't know I needed to see until I saw them... I'm not going to lie, I'm crying as I write this...
Deji Wesshire , I'm terrible at checking my e-mail right now but I did just watch you over on Tumblr. Name's AngelOfIron. You can also reach me on Discord if you want my name and numbers.
Marzanna , Zynrell , I am glad to see you both here as well. I honestly thought that you'd forgotten about me. I hope that the Direwolves website doesn't go down permanently. I'm more than happy to drop money into it to reactivate it just to grab a few things. At the moment, however, I'm good on that front. What was there is actually here on the WSRP forums. Please give Charlie my best if you see her. In kind I'll do my best to get in touch with the likes of Space Dad and fam and let them know that you're all still here, and that you haven't forgotten them either.

Thank you all for being some of the best friends I could ever've met on this wonderful game. I'll try to keep popping back here to check on all of you.

<3
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 4, 18
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices