WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

AUDIOLOGS6.1667.FL (Myosha Holologs)

3 replies
Stars:
+17
Writer's note: It has been quite awhile since I have last written something for this forum. I felt as if I should make another, as it has been on my mind for quite awhile since the first time they announced Wildstar's shutdown. I felt I should at least mark a staple of what wonder came from my RP experiences, and how it ultimately affected my character specifically. There are others who RPed with Myosha specifically (Myosha Parallax ingame), people like Wor who respectively have their own stories (some, anyways) if you desire them.
"Hololog Six-hundred and eighty two."
"Myosha Featherfall, on the seventeenth of Aziron, sixteen-sixty-seven A.E."
There would be a moment of silence. The shuffling of papers then began.
"Self destruction is unavoidable. It is a hardwired thing among all living peoples. From all worlds, from all backgrounds."
"That is a quote I have discovered when looking through the collection of books Lady Valerius had given to me after my recent trip in Wilderrun. Specifically, it is from 'The Study of a Sentient Mind' by Jerio Aurena. It spoke to me, and unnaturally so, I had to investigate this claim further. And...now, after spending a week of doing so,I can't help but find this as a real thing. A cursed thing, at that.
"This is something I know that is unavoidable for me. My being ever so slowly compels me to be ordered; to be programmed in a specific way and that way only. It's a gamble to fix what was lost. But, I feel as if the will to utterly destroy oneself due to some subliminal desire will never cease. I don't know why.
"Perhaps it should be something people should dare investigate. I am only an engineer; a tinker of elemental art and nothing more. The mind and how it works is not my field. But...there is still wonder..."
There was a beep that echoed through the holo-recording.
"Maybe...maybe it is simply fate. Perhaps it is to provide an ultimate challenge towards a man that he can only live with, and never solve. Clearly, this situation needs more thought and time."
And, the recording ended with another click.
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 1, 18
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+17
Reserved (1.)
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
Stars:
+17
Reserved (2.)
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP