WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Invite to any and all Players, Exile or Dominion with exile characters.

2 replies
Stars:
+2
FELLOW FRINGE FRIES! FELLOW FRINGE FRIES!
I would like to invite any and all characters at any level to help me fan through the Story Mode in the game. I have only one character that just reached Level 50 in January. Due to the news that the game will shut down soon, I would like to make my way to the last portions of the game and do as much as possible. I'm particular on reaching Battle of Light Spire and nursery to the Blighthaven and the Genetic Archives. Time is limited for us dedicated fans as it seems we may have shot our rockets to the wrong star. But at the same time that is business beyond our control.
Any and all Fighters that can help me to work through the remaining parts of the exile story msg me on the Enjin "Brad 'Bradley' Fox. Or look for me on the discord " @Brad Fox @Brad Fox "
I want to get at least 6. But if we can make it into an effective band of folks that I can link the quests to I would be greatful to you for helping.
Apply here https://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/events or on the discord.

-See you on Nexus!-See you on Nexus!
Attached Images
Posted Sep 15, 18 · OP
Stars:
+321
Just because it's so bright it burns out early doesn't mean we chose the wrong star to peg our dreams on. If we hadn't, we wouldn't have had such great memories we'd be regretting the closure so hard. We wouldn't have had such great friendships, many that will last decades more.
Posted Sep 18, 18 · Last edited Sep 18, 18
Stars:
+2
OK_thumb.jpg
Posted Sep 18, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices