WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

Everything You Wanted To Know About Pinky But Were Afraid To Ask! (for fear of getting wrenched)

10 replies
Stars:
+545
https://massivelyop.com/2018/09/06/wildstar-and-carbine-are-shutting-down/

So I figured this might be a fun little thing with the impending shutdown of Carbine and Wildstar, and since I retired the character months ago. Anyone that knew her, or heard of her and had any questions of curiousity about her? Ask Away!

If not? Eh. Oh well. Like I said. It's a fun little thing to do I think, for me at least :)
ezWH4Cz.jpg
C73Xtir.jpg
Posted Sep 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 6, 18
Star
List
Undo
I want to knows teh secrits. All de secrits. Tellz dem.
Posted Sep 6, 18
Stars:
+545
Aight!

She is... Da Masked Aurin.
When home and comfortable she is at her most "normal" and least eccentric.
Her bedroom was the most orderly and pristine kept room in the entire household.
She had to be tricked or bribed into taking baths as a child.

... just to scratch the surface
C73Xtir.jpg
Posted Sep 6, 18 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Bunny still doesn't know that Pinky is DMA...
Posted Sep 6, 18
Stars:
+168
The BBB and DMA (wubs!) were an absolute joy to be around! CLP may or may not be 'bait' :lol:
Posted Sep 7, 18
Moar sekrits. Mooooooooooar.
Posted Sep 7, 18
Stars:
+321
Waf-Full Secrets!!!
Posted Sep 8, 18
Stars:
+545
The Waf-FULL has no secret. It's a simple stuffed waffle as you might imagine anywhere. The Waff-FULL with Everything however... can only be created by her custom built Waffler machine. A mechanical abomination that exists mostly in the walls. It generates a localized pocket dimension inside the waffle, after inflating it to near bursting capacity. The pocket D (for delicious) then holds an impossibly large amount of fillings that otherwise would tear right out of it.

The finished entree is still the size of a small toddler, and has been compared to "a batter dipped baby"
C73Xtir.jpg
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
Stars:
+321
Yus. Delicious.
Posted Sep 9, 18
What's the full story with the ship she grew up in?
Posted Sep 9, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices