WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Bonjour~ Honhonhon, baguette, tour Eiffel !

2 replies
Oni
Stars:
+2
Bonjour !

As you can hear from the sound of my HONHONHON laugh, I am french.

I have played Wildstar several times in the past, and now I'm playing again. I would like to rp, but I don't know anyone, so here I am.

I have some experience in roleplaying. I rp a lot on a small french amateur mmo called Slayers Online. I have also rped a little on GW2, WoW and Wildstar, but not much, and mostly with only one other player that I know irl. So, though I have rped a little on Wildstar, I think you can consider me as being new to the wildstar rp >.<

I can rp in english, but I may sometimes say things that don't make sense or I may be slow because I would be searching how to say something in english. Please be indulgent ! And of course, I can rp in french.

I hope we can rp together ^^.
Posted Aug 20, 18 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+20
Hello and welcome to the Wildstar (if you haven't changed your mind over the week already).
If you are looking for RP on Jabbit (the EU server), the best chance how to do so is to join our Discord server.
https://discord.gg/RfgFkhp
That is a place where the players can reach to each other out of the game, so it's handy for finding out where is some RP happening. And also, it's more lively chat than the forum here.

If you have some worries about Discord, don't have them. It's not voice chat only. In fact, we use the text chat and only very rarely happen to use the voice and it's just for the fun.
Or if you happen to Dislike Discord and don't want to use it, join the LFRP channel (type /chjoin LFRP). There you can happen to contact other RPers, who are currently online (however, this chat is faction divided, so you might not meet everyone in there).

There, now you know the basics. Enjoy!
Posted Aug 29, 18
Oni
Stars:
+2
Hello, thank you for your answer ^^
Actually I'm already on the Discord, I met someone in game who invited me ^^.
I can't play very often, but I'll try to rp when I can.
Thank you for the welcome ^^.
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 31, 18
NoticeNotices