WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

A proper introduction

6 replies
Stars:
+1
Hello,

I go by many aliases online. On Wildstar, I am going by my main's name of Vir Sigvaldt. I have been roleplaying for a long time and finally decided to try RPing in Wildstar.

A friend recently got me to start playing Wildstar again for us to RP on. I had been around for the beta and the free-to-play launch, but was unable to stay due to life circumstances during those two separate times.

My only current RP character is stuck in limbo because we're RPing his backstory, meaning any RP with his present self is going to mess up continuity or railroad my other RP to define him a specific way.

I look forward to RPing with you guys in the future once I'm free of that backstory RP, though.
Honesty is most important when it is least convenient.
Posted May 18, 18 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+116
Welcome to WSRP! We are always glad to see a new face! You might even spot Lyrya sometimes...although she is rather recluse these days...
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted May 18, 18
Stars:
+1
I won't be able to RP much for a while. My character is tied up in a backstory RP and my partner is busy without any indication of when we can continue. Probably going to see about wrapping things up next time we RP then continue with the characters running into each other again later on so I'm not locked down like that.

I would make other characters to RP, but I promised friends I would make characters to play with them when they start.

I need to stop putting myself in these situations, huh?
Honesty is most important when it is least convenient.
Posted May 18, 18 · OP
Stars:
I knew you were into it!!!

PS: Moaku says hi
Posted May 19, 18
Stars:
+49
Hey there, good to meet you! Feel free to RP at me anytime if you see me out in the wild~
Posted May 20, 18
Stars:
i tried today but says youe not online
Posted May 20, 18
Stars:
Better if you addd me Moaku Sandmaker i havent seen you around (it might take a while to get adjusted since ive never done rp)
Posted May 20, 18
NoticeNotices