WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Returning-ish/New-ish Player

6 replies
Stars:
+3
Hey all!

I first started playing when the F2P launch happened. Played for a little but since I didn't have any friends that played I stopped getting on for a while. Got caught up in GW2 and SWROR RP/Content etc.

Earlier this week I noticed one of my friends in a Discord channel was playing WildStar so I decided to patch the game up and jump on in. I forgot how fun it was haha. I haven't gotten to the end from level 1-50 but I did spoil myself with a 50 boosted character, so I at least have someome to run endgame with when I am not leveling my level 12 Aurine or level 7 Chua. xD I am on the Entity realm! Not sure how much RP my two friends will do, but I plan to join in on it from time to time. Still fairly "noob" and unexperienced with the game so any tips or help would be great!!
"You quit now, you'll quit every day for the rest of your life"
Posted Feb 21, 18 · OP
Stars:
+307
Heeeeey! Welcome back to the game! Hope you will enjoy your stay! We do have fairly active RP community!
Posted Feb 21, 18
Indeed! Welcome to the WSRP community, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. There's plenty for casual RPers and hard-core time sinking too.
Posted Feb 21, 18
Stars:
+3
Thanks! Forgot to mention what my characters names were, if people want to add me. XD

My Dominion Chua is named Zailyn Galvazor, level 7 Engineer

My Exile Spellslinger Aurine is named Sinya Tokul, level 13

My Exile Human is named Sirinous Keron, level 50 Stalker
Posted Feb 21, 18 · OP
Stars:
+31
Welcome back into the fray! It's always awesome to see returning players giving the game another go! For my couple years of being here, I say from experience that the majority of the community are fine folk! I'll definitely add you once I get the chance!
Posted Feb 22, 18
Zynrell Benefactor
Stars:
+77
Welcome back! I've been playing since the veeeery beginning, so if you need help with anything feel free to ask. :)
Posted Feb 24, 18
Stars:
+3
There a list of good add-ons for RP or to imorove current UI? Everytime I log into a character after launching the game I get an error with the minimap loading. Reloading the full UI fixes it, but it's still annyoing.
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices