WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Looking for an RP partner / Introduction to RP

4 replies
Stars:
+22
Having never dealt with RP inside of Wildstar, I'm not super confident in my ability to adapt to a busy community event on my first go. Thus, I'm hoping to find someone who might be willing to ease me into it with a solo RP. I'm used to slower-paced formats, and thus feel like an introductory RP with someone would go a long way towards giving me the footing to be an active member of this community. Or at least the personal confidence to not be intimidated by all the action. Ha, ha.

I'm on the NA server, Pacific Standard Time. My schedule is pretty wide-open, with the exception of Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, starting after the 8th of January ( School term starts on the 8th, afternoon/evening classes = I'm either in class or asleep those days. D': Just ded-to-da-wurld. However, I'm free -this- Thursday, which I realize is hilariously tomorrow. Buuut. Just wanted to mention it). I'm personally a night owl, but can be available any time with a little advanced scheduling (so I set my alarm clock to be awake if it's earlier than mid-afternoon/early evening PST).

As for the character, I've only got the one. Atleion is a teenage aurin spellslinger. He can be found in pretty much any location imaginable, as he's a homeless wanderer who gets by on sparsly available wildlife bounties. He's not shy about crashing public establishments to catch a few minutes of rest, or to try and garner a free meal. He's also cheap to hire if you have a character with a vermin problem. Like. A sandwich would pay him. So if you've got varmit, he's your aurin! He is, however, very, very, very anti-Dominion. Cross faction interaction could work, but he is pretty hostile about dealing with the Dominion on the whole.
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+307
Hit me up whenever, my current schedule is pretty open. Character name is Keeran Chernikova. She is currently an important person in FCON, so there are plenty of hooks for one on one RP there.
Posted Jan 4, 18
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+22
Awesome, thank you! Atleion's always getting into trouble, and he's a big fan of FCON. I can definitely see a meeting with your character giving way to a fun dynamic. c:

I'll drop you a message so we can maybe work out some rudimentary planning first.
Posted Jan 4, 18 · OP
Stars:
+307
Sure thing! o7 I sent a friend request in-game too!
Posted Jan 4, 18
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+116
Uh oh....Keeran+Dommie hater...huehuehue....
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Jan 4, 18
NoticeNotices