WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Returning, first time RPing, tired-of-soloing, player.

4 replies
Stars:
+22
... Okay, so not 100% accurate. I'm actually an experienced RPer. However, I've never done RP inside of a video game before. I'm most familiar with long-form narrative on forums, and I'm not really sure how well that translates to something more snappy like an in-game chat. Color me anxious about the transition; however, it is something that I am excited to try. c:

That said: Hello!

I'm Atleion Rainsong, Aurin Extraordinaire. Real life college student, in-game over-enthusiastic punk. Atleion the character doesn't really have a ready-to-reference character sheet, but I'm working on that. The basic low-down is he's just a bit of a punk kid rebelling against authority wherever he may find it. Although, secretly, I think he just wants someone to tell him he's cool.

I'm hoping to find a fun RP circle to roll in. Being at level cap with nothing to do but Solo PvE can be tedious, despite how much I love this game. I love character and story development. Reaching out to the RP community seemed like a first step towards finding my footing.

Uhm... So... Thank you for putting up with this introduction. I look forward to engaging everyone here, and hope we can be friends.
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+75
Hi and welcome!

Be sure to take a look at the circles/guilds subforum. Also be sure to tune to the in-game channel and, if you like, the out of game Discord server that are mentioned in the RP Primer (upper right corner of this forum)
(Dominion) Sylyss Dalakan of House Dalakan

"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
Posted Jan 1, 18
Stars:
+22
Thanks for the welcome and the direction! I'll be sure to check out the circles and guilds subforum. c: I have the in-game channel all set to go, but didn't know about the Discord server. I'll have to hop on in there as soon as I get an account set up.
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP
Stars:
+307
Welcome to the Wildstar RP! If you see Keeran Chernikova feel free to poke me!
Posted Jan 3, 18
Stars:
+13
Hey! Welcome to Wildstar, there are a lot of Rpers here. I also started doing long, narrative, forum based RP. But I found MMO RP to be more fun, relaxing, improvisational, and rewarding. I think your character could get along well with some of mine, like Rafael. Hope to see you around!
Rafael Bravo: Human "Ambassador" for Fantastic Enterprises
Marko Lovás: Mordesh chef extraordinaire and head chef of FE, once famous
Yora Ivuneq: Mordesh quartermaster for Fantastic Enterprises
Mica Stonefall: Granok software engineer, crewmember of the Mint Julep

Tumblr Blog: Lovás All You Need
Posted Jan 5, 18
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices