WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Introducing rpfind.me!

1 reply
Stars:
+1
A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. After seeing our community scattered across countless platforms and websites, we decided to try and build something that encompassed it all.

Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play.

TL;DR: Facebook for characters, with forums, blogs, and more.

Example profile: https://rpfind.me/user/Dragkhar

Help us get the word out!
Official Twitter: @rpfind_me

Spoiler: FEATURESShow

Spoiler: FAQs:Show

We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me in-game, otherwise I'll try to keep tabs on this post. We're also always looking for helping hands.
@CPRasmus

I'ien - (Altmer, NB, Aldmeri Dominion)
Posted Nov 7, 17 · OP
Stars:
+1
Been doing some refining/debugging, and I thought I'd post an update conspicuously:
  • Blogs will now truncate at an appropriate size on the main page with a "Read More" button, allowing you to browse more easily. (Who thought it was a bright idea to leave this out?)
  • Currently working on a rather annoying "Avatar Crop Failed" bug. When cropping a new image it will flash a warning sign, and refuse to process... but it still processes?
  • For some reason the Newsfeed doesn't like to paste the messages you type with images you upload there. This was literally working yesterday, who touched it? (Note: Fire the programmer.)
  • Some users are reporting issues with their image uploads changing to a poorer quality. Fixing.
  • Mature Content Filter is having a few "nip slips" in odd areas of the website. Legal team informs us that transposing 2D renders of Argus over these salacious exposures is not satisfactory. Working on actually fixing this.

Our Next Big Projects:
  • Universal Filter: Choose which games you see, and which games you don't. Whether it's characters, groups, guilds, events, or an "ork" who mistakenly thinks they're an orc, you'll be able to render entire games invisible so you can keep focus on what's pertinent to you.
  • Overhauling our Chatrooms: Lots that needs to be done here, we're hoping to bring you everything from "Dungeon Master" structured rooms to varied dice rolls (But we kinda need to start by not making it look like Skype's sad cousin.)
  • Defraud our insurance provider so that we can afford to unlock Darth Vader.
  • Making "Relationships" Dynamic: Following the immense amount of feedback, we're now aiming to remodel this feature to allow you to write in a customized relationship connection, so you can define your every character's connection on the site (brother, sister, mentor, employee, etc.) Right now, the system is somewhat rigid, and it will probably explode if we add much more.
@CPRasmus

I'ien - (Altmer, NB, Aldmeri Dominion)
Posted Nov 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 19, 17
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices