WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Greetings from a newcomer!

3 replies
Stars:
Hello! This is Kertábir Grēnclough, a just arrived Aurin to Wildstar and to this forum!

I came to this topic because I would like so, so much to have some mates to hang arround in Nexus (I'm still in so early game) and, of course, getting in touch with people for RolePlay. It's been so long since last time i played rol, but i want to do my best and enjoy writting, reading and sharing :d

I would prefer to do it in Spanish (i don't know if there are some more spaniards there arround reading me), but i can deal with English too ^^

So please, write me something if you want to join or for helping me: I still don't know how to look for partners in game nor how to use the forum very well... D:

Thank you all ^o^
Posted Oct 10, 17 · OP
Stars:
+1
I've seen Spanish used on the Jabbit EU server on occasion, but that's pretty rare.
Don't know which server you are on though.
Posted Oct 10, 17
Stars:
In Jabbit, actually. I've looked for wildstar forums in spanish, but the closest i found was french xD It seems this game is not very popular here in Spain. It will not be easy, but i'll write in english for RP.
Posted Oct 10, 17 · OP
Stars:
+20
If you play on Jabbit and are seeking some roleplay, the best thing to find some buddies would be to join the Jabbit RP Discord chat.
Here is a thread with the invitation links.
It's English speaking community, but you said you can deal with it. You don't really have to worry, we're a bunch of people from all the countries around, so for most English is just the second language there but universal for the communication and play.
You can find a lot of friendly folk on the Discord server, so don't be afraid to come by and say "Hi." We always welcome new faces around. It's also a great place to find out who and where is just planning some RP, or if you need some help with the game, you can ask for help there too.
Posted Oct 11, 17
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices