WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Haaayyy~

4 replies
Stars:
+2
GREETINGS, DENIZENS OF NEXUS! I'm Lex. I've been casually lurking around the game/channels for awhile now, on Entity (US), but never really... got involved in anything, or participated in endgame content. So I might as well be a newb.

This Tumblr link should be sufficient if you're curious about me. Maybe we've bumped into each other somewhere? I've roleplayed in a few other MMOs, including a 12-year subscription to WoW (troll druid and worgen deathknight were my mains), but I keep drifting back to Wildstar in hopes of stumbling upon some cool people and/or activities. It's hard to make new friends when you're shy as hell, but I'm tryin'!

I usually end up spending too much time on my characters' housing plots once I get there. It's so addictive... brings me back to my Second Life days, but with a less frustrating UI. :p I'm pretty sure most of them are public plots, so anyone is welcome to use them... assuming nothing scandalous is going on! (Then you might have to participate, heheh)

Another problem is that I'm a total altoholic. Too many characters, and I can't even decide what to play! I ended up getting those grandfathered slots so I have one of every class on both factions. I dig all of the races, with soft spots for aurin and draken in particular. Lexifer Bluespore (aurin esper) is my 'main', I suppose, but I'm willing to focus on other alts if I find a decent place for them!

Morally grey organizations are my jam, and I enjoy racially themed guilds as well, so if you have any suggestions along those lines feel free to shoot me a message! You can also add me as an account friend (Lexifer) if you don't mind slogging through that awkward acquaintance phase before I get to know ya.
Posted Sep 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 20, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+123
WHALECOME

Fresh meat in the RP community is always appreciated.

If you want morally grey and racially themed guilds and are into aurin, I would definitely recommend Ghosts of Arboria. I escaped but can vouch for a very interesting experience. Also very nice people. And questionable practices.
Posted Sep 19, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+366
Hey, I resemble that remark! We in the Ghosts of Arboria are fine, upstanding citizens of...well, something.

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD OAK!

PS - love you too Ayana, miss you!
XDdjSto.png
Posted Sep 19, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+6
Hey, I'm new to Wildstar social and shy too! We can hang out and not talk to each other!
Posted Sep 20, 17
Star
List
Undo
Welcome to you both!
Posted Sep 20, 17
NoticeNotices