Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

Completely New~ <3

12 replies
Stars:
+4
lIxGVub.png

Hi! I'm Courtney, also known as VetaJones now I guess! I'm twenty-one and I'm interested in the RP community for Wildstar. I actually pre-ordered like, the Deluxe thing of Wildstar when it first came out? It looked so cool and I was big into RPing on World of Warcraft at the time and this looked perfect at the time! Unfortunately, the RP community set in kind of slow and my computer was a brick and my internet was one step up from dial-up! So I didn't get into the game or the community all those years ago~.

But, now! Now I'm ready to jump in again. I guess it's relatively small and slow around here and I've got a lot of catching up to do and lore to read, but I look forward to being active in the community that's here. <3
Posted Jul 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 19, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+123
Welcome!

You'll catch on pretty quickly, trust me on that. There's not much open-world RP (though my guild does some in Sylvan Glade every Wednesday that all Exiles are welcome to attend) but you'll quickly pick up which player-run housing plots are good for RP/when events happen.

And the lore is still pretty vague in many places, so it won't be hard to just slip in.
Posted Jul 19, 17
Stars:
+4
Thank you for the information! I appreciate it. Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to check some things out and even drop by Sylvan Glade if I go Exile first!
Posted Jul 19, 17 · OP
Stars:
+116
Welcome to WSRP! There are usually some manner of events or gathers that happen nightly. Usually. A useful tool is to join the WSRP channel in game (/chjoin WSRP). The chat is mostly civil and helpful.

But yes! I hope you have fun! Wildstar is awesome, in my opinion. As Ayana stated, most RP happens in housing plots. Some events are shown here online and others are well....not. Feel free to ask WSRP (or here too) if you have any questions. ^-^
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Jul 19, 17
Stars:
+4
Oh wow! Thank you as well for the information, hon! I'll probably stick to leveling up before diving into RP, but I'll definitely join the channel. That's super helpful! <3
Posted Jul 19, 17 · OP
Stars:
+28
Welcome welcome! I also preordered WS, but took a while to dive into the RP scene. If you're looking for RP some night, feel free to give me a shout. You can friend Guy Fantastic or find me at pleasantcowboykid.tumblr.com. Hope to see you around! Adorable graphic, btw!
Posted Jul 20, 17
Stars:
+13
RP with me! RPing is really fun on WS and easy to find. You can friend me on Rafael Bravo or Marko Lovás in game, or find me on Tumblr at shipsidescuttlebutt.tumblr.com.

<3
Rafael Bravo: Human "Ambassador" for Fantastic Enterprises
Marko Lovás: Mordesh chef extraordinaire and head chef of FE, once famous
Yora Ivuneq: Mordesh quartermaster for Fantastic Enterprises
Mica Stonefall: Granok software engineer, crewmember of the Mint Julep

Tumblr Blog: Lovás All You Need
Posted Jul 20, 17
Stars:
+28
Welcome! If you go Dommie side we have events running every night and a solid collection of RP groups and circles. If you ever need help red side please feel free to look me up on Aster Dashkova in game of Aster on the WSRP or Dominion Discords.
Aster Dashkova - Dashkova Industries - Entity

Dominion News Network
Posted Jul 20, 17
Stars:
+4
Thank you for the warm welcome! Love your blog, you have really neat characters!~ Some of the things I read on guy first of all gave me a giggle, "Butt can crack a walnut." <3 Cute stuff. Thank you for the compliment, it's just a doodle before I got into anything serious!
Posted Jul 21, 17 · OP
Stars:
+4
I just might when I get settled properly, I forgot how anxious I can be about getting characters put together, haha! But, thank you for the invitation, the community is so welcoming. <3 Looked at your blog, love all of the gifs you use for your characters!
Posted Jul 21, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices