WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Re-Re-Returning player here~

2 replies
Stars:
+10
Greetings, badasses and badassettes. I've been lurking around for a while, but I decided to give another gentle retry at WSRP.

A little intro/informative, to put things in perspective: I got the game back at launch, with the headstart, no less, and roleplayed in it too, at the time. Aurin, Exile side, did so for a month or two but then due to certain circumstances, I stepped away from it all.

Next, I retried it roughly a year ago, well after the F2P transformation has been undertaken. Sadly, by this time, I had very fragmented amounts of time to spare, so my attendance was low, and thus my confidence wasn't very booming either. (This is still the case, mind you.)

I was part of the WSRP Discord as well, but (likely due to the aforementioned quietness and fragmented presence) I was removed from it.

So after all this slightly awkward introduction, I would like it to be known that I still would like to try my hands at roleplaying; and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a somewhat introverted, oft-absent Aurin a good way to get back into the swing of things?

Thank you, in advance, and sorry for making it a bit long. ♥
CWuiQAC.png
Posted Jun 10, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+20
Online on Site
Hello and welcome back!

The best way how to get back would be to get back to the Discord servers first. If you play on Jabbit, then come in here: JabbitRPDiscord. That's the easiest way how to get in touch with the active roleplayers there.
Just come and say hi, I bet you'll find someone there in the chat to help you with getting back into the RP.

If you have some more questions or you have some other issues, just ask.
Posted Jun 11, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
Welcome back~! \o/
Posted Jun 12, 17
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices