((Oh boy, more flyers! Littering Thayd seems to be Elinya's favourite form of advertisement, with a fair few dotted around the various settlements of Malgrave.))

Hi! Elinya here. Motel? Motel. Do tell. Ok! Set in a scenic desert called Malgrave, exists Greater Elinyium, a Empressdom, if you will. I don't know if I'm gonna get in trouble for calling it that but thats what I'm calling it! (Please don't sue me) Here within Greater Elinyium we have a luxurious spa(?), sizable rooms, comfortable beds and lots and lots of towels! This bookie I got telling me how to sell stuff tells me to go into detail:

Room information:
2 Big Room
3 Small Room
Elinya's Pillow Throne (do NOT touchy, only for looking unless you are Elinya. Thats me! Yay!)

The rooms can fit as many people as you want in them. But the bigger rooms can fit more people in. Bonking permitted so long as you don't wake the bugs.

Facil.. Facul...Phacil.. Um...Fastilities:
Toilet Bucket with Toilet Accessories
Spa (What is a spa???)
Vendie Machine
Towels
Boom Box (Elinya's tunes only)

Apparently a spa has water in it, and I have an oasis, so I have a spa now. Nice. No bonking in the spa, it is for washing only. The Vendie Machine will supply all foods you want as long as it has what foods you want which might be in the machine I don't know maybe? Bugs are free, but ask before you eat.

Please come and stay! Profit will be used to find more things, like more toilet bucket, and more spa. Maybe more food. Thanks, laters!
(PS: THAYD UNIVERSITY I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO SILENCE THE TRUTH! NEXUS IS FLAT AND YOU KNOW IT!)
((OOC INFO))
I started building this phase simply because when I asked on the discord nobody said there was anything that fit the bill. I was curious to see if there was any beat up run down sorta motel plots for people who wanted to use it for RP or events. I offer that to you guys. It's not the greatest build, but for the theme of the plot, I think its pretty spot on. I welcome anyone who wants to use it for any sorta casual RP for event, even the unlikely chance you'd want a character to live there. Normally it would be open 24/7 but if it would be your first time in the plot I'd prefer you let me know, so I can do the IC tours and such. Heres some screenshots, feel free to give some feedback OOC about the idea/execution or respond ICly I don't mind :)
FEZGjDf.png
DxGaTSV.png
4jCMD4k.png