WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

LF Characters in Medical Profession // More.

1 reply
Stars:
+27
Being that my connections with other rpers in Wildstar since beta has fluctuated due to people coming and going, I thought I'd throw out an opportunity if anyone wanted to try out doing a scene with their character in a medical setting.

Essentially, over the course of me writing these Mordesh, one of them has had quite the drug adventure, leading to being blind in one eye and nerve damage. If anyone has a character that is in the medical field and you've been wanting to try out their profession and give her a checkup and diagnosis, I'm down. I would be writing two characters if that's okay with you. I mainly rp on discord or skype though, if that's alright. I can't get in-game as much as I'd like.

Also, I do have a therapist character and an in-game therapist office if your character is in need of some counselling. My actual experience is mostly based off life experience and also psychology/sexuality classes so I'm like 5% qualified, but my enthusiasm is great.
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+28
I have a Granok doctor who has quite a bit of experience with Mordesh patients. I'd be happy to RP something out with you! PM me for my Discord handle and we can hash out specifics.
Posted Apr 14, 17
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices