WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

In Need of RPers For Opening Event of Housing Plot - X-Faction Welcome

6 replies
Stars:
+3
I recently finished my new plot, and am looking for people interested in rping a character for an event that is not their own.

I have built a WWE style wresetling arena, and am in need of people interested in playing wrestlers for an opening event night. This could be a one-time thing, or if people enjoy it, it could be done on a monthly basis.

It does not matter what faction you are, as both are welcomed to attend the opening event once it is scheduled. You would not have to rp this character for the entirety of the event, and would be able to attend as your own character once you are finished with your role. Basically once your match is over, you are free to re-enter as your own character to attend and watch the rest of the event.

You also don't need to know anything about wrestling, as I can help with that. Just an interest in participating in something new is all you need!

So if you are interested in participating please message me in game for more information.

You can also visit my plot @ Chimichanga Chupacabra.

This plot has been half a year in the making, and I know with the help of others we can throw a fun event that is a bit different than what some people might be used to.

Thanks.

- Nick
Posted Apr 6, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 6, 17
Stars:
+2
Depending on the time, I could definitely throw in a one-off Granok wrestler for an opening! Sounds like some good wholesome fun xD
Posted Apr 6, 17
Stars:
+3
I don't have a date set. just trying to garner enough interest, and once there is, I will be reaching out to people that run some of the older weekly events to try and work something out for a time slot. No intentions of stepping on anyone's toes.
Posted Apr 6, 17 · OP
Stars:
+108
I can put in a one-time wrestler Draken as well, when I know of the time it's happening. c:
Mercurius Nero/Bram Harper - Highborn Smuggler, and Information Broker
Tatius Auriel - Curator to the Library of Hycrest, and Inquisitor
Zooks Wardshaw - 'Space Trucker' a.k.a. a space hillbilly freighter
Aelia Saito - Agent of the Saito Clan

Personal Blog: http://spacepissbabies.tumblr.com/
Posted Apr 7, 17
Stars:
+3
Awesome, that's at least one match. Better than I was expecting. What days/times work best for you two? Would it be easier to decide that first? Or would it be easier for me to find a working date, so you know when to be available?
Posted Apr 7, 17 · OP
Stars:
+108
My best times are Monday, Wednesday, and then Fri-Sun. My best times are from 6-11 pm EST
Mercurius Nero/Bram Harper - Highborn Smuggler, and Information Broker
Tatius Auriel - Curator to the Library of Hycrest, and Inquisitor
Zooks Wardshaw - 'Space Trucker' a.k.a. a space hillbilly freighter
Aelia Saito - Agent of the Saito Clan

Personal Blog: http://spacepissbabies.tumblr.com/
Posted Apr 7, 17
Stars:
+2
With Mercurius' schedule, I'm probably best available Wednesdays and then possibly weekends
Posted Apr 12, 17
NoticeNotices