WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

EU roleplayer looking for community! NA or EU server?

3 replies
Stars:
+102
Hello everyone! Old player reporting, but I've been out of the loop for a long time and I am hoping someone here can help me find my feet.

I am an EU roleplayer looking to get back into roleplay on Wildstar. However, Jabbit, the EU server, pretty much seems like it's a closed case by now while the NA side of things still seem to be going strong.

I am wondering what the state of EU roleplay on Wildstar is, and wether or not there are EU guilds/communities that I could join, either on Jabbit or on Entity. Basically: What do I do?!

I play a Mordesh doctor/surgeon/researcher and am looking for a guild where she can serve as a doctor. She's willing to serve with both the Dominion, Exiles, and Neutrals and I would very much like to get her up and running again.

Does anyone know the status of EU roleplay on Wildstar right now? Should I go Jabbit, or Entity? Does anyone have any fine guilds they can recommend to me?

Thank you in advance for any feedback!
dQqghQJ.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 17 · OP
Stars:
+20
Hey there!

I'm an EU roleplayer and I do play on Jabbit. I don't play on the NA server, so I can't give you any true comparison. Of course Entity is more active and more poulated, that's a fact. The question is how many activities are there in the prime-times for the EU zones. That's something I really don't know.

But I'm here to tell you about the Jabbit and how's the situation there.
To be honest, the situation is not ideal, but it's not a lost cause either. I think it feels so mostly because it's not really visible on the outside here. The most active part of players now hangs around on our Discord server, that's where all the chatter happens.
If you don't have anything specifically against it, go and give it a try HERE , come in and say hi to the other players. we're a friendly folks (and a little bit crazy) and you can find us there all day long.

So to say, the Discord server is the Jabbit RP community. I'm afraid there are no active RP guilds there anymore, but we made our own guild after the cross faction play was enabled. Mostly for the means of communication, because the LFRP chat channels are still faction locked.

Of corse, we from the Discord are not the ony ones roleplaying there, but the others are most likely closed or much more hidden.
Posted Mar 13, 17
Stars:
+102
No guilds?

Are there still events or storylines being hosted, or groups with a particular purpose that one can join or lend services to? How does that work?
dQqghQJ.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 17 · OP
Stars:
+20
No guilds in the means of real in game guild, but there are groups dedicated to some form or style of RP.
However I'm just a single person and don't know about everything. Really, my best advice is to check the Discord channel and ask others too. They might give you more accurate answers.

(sorry for only short reply - I need to go now)
Posted Mar 13, 17
NoticeNotices