WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 5

[Open] "Athk me thtuff~!"

48 replies
Stars:
+18
Glanced down to her tail, then up to them; "How are you able to hang like that...? I've never done that before."
Save Me From My Drought Of RP, Please.
Posted Mar 26, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
"What da what?! Yew've nevah hung upthide-down by yew'ah tail?" *cheers and points at an open branch* "No time like da pweh'thent ta luhn~! Dat'th a beginnuh bwanch wight they'ah. Jutht ask yew'ah tail ta wap ah'wownd it 'n win it'th got a weal good hold in da bwanch, jutht hang fwum it~! It'th tho, tho fun!! Ah mean not ath fun ath bounthin' but it'th thtill pwitty fun~!"
Posted Mar 26, 17 · OP
Stars:
+18
"Ummm....Alright." She approached the branch and did it after a moment, looking over with this worried look on her face. As if she were going to fall, after a moment she just smiled; "Yaaay~ I did it!"
Posted Mar 26, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
"Thee? It'th pwitty fun ain't it?" *cheers, giggles, and swings from her tail*
Posted Mar 26, 17 · OP
Stars:
+18
"Yeah, it is!" She smiled, she felt as if she would fall, however.
Posted Mar 26, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+19
*Chirps cheerfully but unintelligibly. Sticks tongue out playfully.*
Posted Mar 26, 17 · Last edited Mar 26, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*smiles at Nalya* "Twutht in da Tail fo'ah it ith thtwong in da Floof~!" *spies Pinkythechua and returns the playful raspberry as she continues to swing cheerfully by her tail*
Posted Mar 26, 17 · OP
Stars:
+116
"Oh goodness." *chuckles and goes around looking for rocks to collect*
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Mar 27, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+18
Gave a nervous smile to the Chua, not really a fan of their race...Though she wouldn't say anything. "Well, now I have an actual use for my fluffy tail." She giggled.
Posted Mar 27, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
"Yup, yup, yup! They'ah'th lotth a thtuff yew kin do with yew'ah tail~! Yew kin poke folkth on da thide ya ain't on ta make yew'ah fwendth fweak out, yew kin thnag goodieth with it, yew kin bwush it, pet it, put wibbinth on it, yew could altho dweth it up on Shade'th Eve 'n get double da candy~! It'th yew bethtetht pal 'n nevah goeth away a'cuzth it ith littah'woolie attatched ta ya~!"
Posted Mar 27, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices