WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Casting call for "... and wackiness ensued!" chapter in the Willow Storyline Arc

7 replies
Stars:
+127
Synopsis: Largely a courtroom drama centered around a crime involving a very unlikely person. No combat-like encounters are currently planned but there may be a system set up for rolling to make discoveries if you are a part of the investigation team.

What you will need: Yourself, a willingness to participate, and a desire to have some RP fun while remaining somewhat serious while In Character.

Spots currently saved: Sundancer Mirthwood, Valiana Starweave, Ryosah Everbloom, Myri Sandglider, Alyssia "Pinky" Swiftwind.

Roles needed: Investigation team, Medical / Psyche team, Prosecution team (to include witnesses / character witnesses for the prosecution), Defense team (to include witnesses / character witnesses for the defense), Court room personnel ( Judge Tribunal, bailiff, guards ), and folks sitting in the back rows of the court room ( great opportunity to observe RP interactions for those maybe looking at getting into the Wildstar RP scene ), GM / Assistant GM (as this will be one of the first times that I have GM'ed an entire event and may need help)

Time: TBD (as soon as cast list is filled and best days to run events has been determined)

Housing plots to be used so far: Vorkha Willowbrush, Myri Sandglider, Corvic Mordacci, Rebecca Chambers
Posted Feb 24, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 24, 17
Stars:
+127
Just need cast, 2 locations (house plots), and get event days scheduled. :d
Posted Mar 2, 17 · OP
Stars:
+116
I can help although I don't know how much Lyly can help...
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Mar 2, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
Judging by your character sheet, Lyly, you could be of more help than you might think... *waggles eyebrows dramatically*
Posted Mar 2, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
The housing plots are set and now we just need the folks to run the event~
Posted Apr 24, 17 · OP
Stars:
+545
WITNESS ME!!! er.. I mean.. I can be a witness!
C73Xtir.jpg
Posted Apr 24, 17
Star
List
Undo
I can arrest and try her! :d
Posted Apr 24, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+253
Um..
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future- `Galadriel- The Fellowship of the Ring
Posted Apr 24, 17
NoticeNotices