WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

THE LAWR (sorry, les mis reference)

9 replies
Stars:
+13
Funny, I was singing "One Day More" right before reading this. XD
Who am I?:
Evie Airelle: Exile // Aurin // Spellslinger (main!)
Ceori Swiftlight: Dominion // Draken // Spellslinger
Rani Sunfall: Exile // Aurin // Stalker
Posted Dec 21, 16
Stars:
+123
I love you.
Posted Dec 21, 16 · OP
Stars:
+208
There've been a couple law guilds, but they tend to not last long due to how difficult it is to balance them in a way everyone can appreciate. You might be able to find judges operating solo still!
Posted Dec 21, 16
Stars:
+123
Yep, I figured that'd be the case! That and not a lot of people RP out in the world, it seems.
Posted Dec 21, 16 · OP
Stars:
+366
Oddly, I've heard wind of a new lawman/judge kinda thing cropping up, not sure what stage it's in as far as development but you know they're going to be after us Ayana....it's not like we're saints lol
XDdjSto.png
Posted Dec 22, 16
Stars:
+33
I'd be interested in seeing a law/crime guild rivalry pop up. Hell, I could see certain other guilds getting hit for criminal activity (with proper eventing) happening as well. It'd be fun to see those take place.
Posted Dec 22, 16
Stars:
+1
There has been some lukewarm interest in criminal activity starting to surface.. Unfortunately right now there are way more White Hats than Black ones. If anyone is interested in forming up some kind of Underworld/Crime/Outlaw/Pirate rp group to counter balance the Judge/Justice guys.. I am in like sin!
Posted Dec 22, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+108
An organized crime RP guild is in the works right now for me and a friend to start. We're now just hammering out event plot ideas and stuff before we greenlight it. If anyone is interested in starting a lawful group, though...

listen to that voice inside you--BE THE JAVERT

DO THE THING
Mercurius Nero/Bram Harper - Highborn Smuggler, and Information Broker
Tatius Auriel - Curator to the Library of Hycrest, and Inquisitor
Zooks Wardshaw - 'Space Trucker' a.k.a. a space hillbilly freighter
Aelia Saito - Agent of the Saito Clan

Personal Blog: http://spacepissbabies.tumblr.com/
Posted Dec 23, 16 · Last edited Dec 23, 16
Stars:
+123
Housing plot idea: massive prison. I'm not doing it, I'm just saying it's an idea.
Posted Dec 23, 16 · OP
Stars:
+1
An organized crime RP guild is in the works right now for me and a friend to start. We're now just hammering out event plot ideas and stuff before we greenlight it. If anyone is interested in starting a lawful group, though...

listen to that voice inside you--BE THE JAVERT

DO THE THING

Just throwing this out there, but it might be better to make a circle rather than a guild. It's been my experience that circles tend to net more membership. With a community as small as WildStar most players, again YMMV, seem to want to be in a PVE guild and a RP circle.
Posted Dec 23, 16 · Last edited Dec 23, 16
NoticeNotices