WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Aurin Art Giveaway! (Now Closed/Completed!)

2 replies
Stars:
+208
THIS IS A HEADS UP FOR MY TUMBLR THREAD.
Please head HERE to actually enter!

-turns around in my chair, smoking a bubble pipe-

G2G1HFV.png

“Why hello, I didn’t see you there. I was busy looking at all the cool Aurin everyone has, and I’d love to draw yours!”

I’m going to randomly select entries from my Tumblr giveaway thread to draw. What I’d like from YOU is to fill out the form and respond to the thread with ONE AURIN you would like drawn! The winner will receive a full-body painting with a simple background like the one below.

H8iAE8W.png

RULES:

• Only reblogs with responses count as entries, but likes are loved and appreciated!
  • You must be following me on Tumblr to win!
  • One entry per person! (If you enter multiple times, I’ll only count your first entry.)

Character name:
Appearance and personality blurb: Any details about their appearance or the way they act that are important!
One cool fact about them:
Reference links and screenshots: I’d like at least ONE picture, be it a screenshot or anything! Please make it a link.

The cutoff period is on 12/16 at Midnight PST, so get your entries in and tell your friends!
Posted Dec 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+208
It's THE FINAL DAY!

I've gotten a lot of fantastic entries, but there's still time to get yours in!
Posted Dec 16, 16 · OP
Stars:
+208
I don't even know if anyone was really referred to the thread through this page but HERE'S the winner, Kynwal Wondergale! A big thank you if any of you signed up!

tumblr_ojbs2o7ptL1rytlxto1_1280.png
Posted Jan 5, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices