WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Interest check – Mordesh Enclave circle

8 replies
Stars:
+48
5369c41dadcf8831017de7e913498c24.gif

So I really like Mordesh. Cyberpunk space zom- not zombies who speak in poetry and come from a pseudo-Victorian society dedicated to art and alchemy? That ticks so many of my boxes, you don't even know. I'd love to see a stronger Mordesh RP presence, so I'm interested in setting up an Enclave circle.

What I'd like to offer:
* SCIENCE!roleplay with an emphasis on open-world PvE rp as we study, experiment with and often fight off the denizens of Nexus
* Long term plots centred around Mordesh, Vitalus and the Contagion
* A group with noble goals but often questionable methods, to suit both classic good and evil characters, and every shade of grey in between
* A housing plot that changes and evolves as our story progresses, as we switch locations and make technological breakthroughs etc

I believe something similar to this has been done before on the NA server but it eventually fizzled out for one reason or another. If someone created/was part of/remembers that circle, maybe you could enlighten me as to what went well, and what not so well?

41a6c6f7c6e7671498a999a5ea460f4d.gif

Spoiler: Probably-frequently asked questionsShow

So how many people here play Mordesh and would like to join an Enclave? I don't mean as main, an alt is fine. I personally can't spare more than a day or two a week to rp in Wildstar anyway.

I'm also happy to start this project on either Entity or Jabbit, but I live in the UK and can only play evenings. To clarify, 7pm GMT (my time) is 2pm EST. 7pm EST is, therefore, 2am for me, which is just not doable with my day job. So if you're interested, I need to know...
Which server are you on?
Which timezone are you in?
If it's EST or similar, can you be online during the day?

If you can work with that, get in touch! C'mon, let's make epic mordesh plots together ;)

699a18270a25d7253bce0db48930470e.gif
Posted Dec 1, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1
This looks really cool! I might be interested in this with a friend of mine if it takes off succesfully :d
Posted Dec 1, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+4
Hmm... Interesting. I don't have any mordesh character but if you would be in need of a muscle/engineer/expert metallurgist my main can be hired.
Posted Dec 1, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+33
May give me a reason to make a mordesh character. I'd be down if I can get into a moody sociopathic character roll.
Posted Dec 1, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+80
I'm really interested in this! I'm from the NA server and My time zone is 13 hours ahead of EST, so I can't really be online past 12pm EST... But! I totally support this idea, even though I might be unable to join.

I was a part of the fizzled-out guild you mentioned earlier. If you'd like to hear about it, we can talk in Discord. You can find me in the WSRP Main as Void (Anya).
Posted Dec 1, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+31
I'd definitely love to see this become a thing! I'm also on the Entity/NA server. EST time here, and I'm pretty much available any time of the day (with the exclusion of working third shift). Here's to hoping it takes off!
Posted Dec 2, 16
Stars:
+1
I'm Entity/NA, CST, and I'd love to see more Mordesh rp.
Posted Dec 18, 16
Oro
Stars:
+2
Moar desh are always good. Start it up! (Entity/NA please :) )
Posted Dec 18, 16
Stars:
+48
I've started it up!
...On Jabbit. Sorry NA folks, but seeing as I can't be around in NA peaktimes the rp might have been problematic anyway. If any of you can be around EU evenings, perhaps consider making an alt on Jabbit and joining us?
Posted Dec 18, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices