WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

[Multi Faction] Looking to form a gang of marauders and outcasts!

10 replies
Stars:
+18
I am looking to form a gang of Nexus types who find the politics of the Dominion and Exile to be boring and would instead would rather cause chaos and loot everything not nailed down. Preferred Archetypes being Space Pirates, Ruthless Mercenaries, Mad Scientists, or just plain old outcasts. Punks, troublemakers, tricksters, or just folks who just don't fit in anywhere can join too!

All races accepted.

If you are interested, send me a PM on Discord at Quadocky#8149

Added more info with recent post:
The Vandals wrote:
The current name of the group is the Vandals.

The general ideal theme is disaffected individuals who rebel against organized authority and cause general havoc for their own gain. Typically hold no love for Exiles or Dominion, but if there is profit to be made wouldn't be too against playing mercenary for either affiliation depending on the circumstances.

Kinda embodies the spirit of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5STxJDn26E
Posted Nov 22, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 25, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+321
So long as OOC consent is given, this could really add to the RP going around. How do you plan to do in-character recruiting once you start?
Posted Nov 22, 16
Stars:
+18
So long as OOC consent is given, this could really add to the RP going around. How do you plan to do in-character recruiting once you start?
I am not tooo sure. I may use the IC Radio on the Discord to put the word out. Have yet to name the 'gang' so to speak, I wanted to gauge interest first, heck even one member is good enough for me if it works out.

Add me on discord if you wanna chat about it, I am Quadocky#8149
Posted Nov 22, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 22, 16
Stars:
+3
A group of friends and I actually did rp a small criminal group kind of like this a few months back before switching over to some ICI fun. I know one or two of them are missing their nefarious exploits so I'll float word about this to my group.
[Exile][Human] Anicus Roarke - Capo of the Voidstrike Cartel
[Dominion][Cassian] Inquisitor Saevitia - Vigilant Inquisitor
[Dominion][Mechari] Agent Romexia - ICI Agent
Posted Nov 23, 16
Stars:
+18
The current name of the group is the Vandals.

The general ideal theme is disaffected individuals who rebel against organized authority and cause general havoc for their own gain. Typically hold no love for Exiles or Dominion, but if there is profit to be made wouldn't be too against playing mercenary for either affiliation depending on the circumstances.

Kinda embodies the spirit of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5STxJDn26E
Posted Nov 25, 16 · OP
This sounds like a lot of fun!
f6409728e27080a0.png
Posted Nov 25, 16
Stars:
+48
I was just discussing starting a multi faction merc/criminal group in the jabbit discord the other day. I'd love to join this, but I see you're NA - I'm happy rolling on Entity, but are you able to get online during the day at all? Alas, US primetime is UK 3AM D:
Posted Nov 28, 16
Stars:
+18
Oh, I wouldn't want to pull you away from your friends! Also the timezone may be difficult to manage as well if you are somewhere in Europe, by the time you wake, I may be already in bed.
Posted Nov 28, 16 · OP
Stars:
+48
Iiii have no wildstar friends yet so that's no problem. The timezones though, that's a bummer. Can't even play mornings with my day job.
Well! If anyone's reading this who lives on the EU side of the pond or just works night shifts, get in touch. Maybe we can make our own group or better, make the vagrants a 24-7 operation ;)
Posted Nov 29, 16
Stars:
+1
Is this still a thing? I've been looking for a rp group of outlaws/pirates for my characters.
Posted Dec 18, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices