WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[ENT-Exiles]No schtako, there I was... (Willow's RP story arc)

2 replies
Stars:
+127
Willow isn't really Willow... She has three distinct personalities swimming around in that nutty little maze of chaos she calls a mind. That of one Trisha Whisperwillow, the original personality and a former Matria of a small-ish settlement back on Arboria that was, sadly, wiped out in the opening assaults by Dominion Harvesters; one Vorkha (a.k.a. Killer Vee), the incomplete personality of a dispassionate assassin that the Blackhoods were trying to imprint on her before she was liberated; and one Vorkha "Willow" Willowbrush, the childlike, optimistically naïve, perpetually bouncy, and hard-to-understand bundle of chaotic energy that most know her as today. How did this all come about? Good question~! Here's what has been discovered so far....

Willow has very little memory of anything prior to awakening within the lab of one Doctor Artyom Payne (a.k.a. "Ahty" or "Way'ed" in what has been dubbed Willowese or Willow-speak), located in his private abode on Nexus. What she does remember prior to her waking, is fragmented at best and usually revolves around somewhere she calls "da needle playth" or around an Auburn haired Aurin female or a Mordesh female with purple colored Vitalus. She remembers Artyom Payne with fondness and refers to him as her "bethtetht buddy" often and frequently although she will usually lament about his mysterious disappearance soon after speaking about him. She doesn't sound too sad for very long, however; as she will freely state that she hasn't seen him in The Weave so she knows he isn't dead.

After almost being kidnapped within the comforts of her own home a little over a year ago ( *playfully finger waggles those that -seriously- dropped the ball on that incident... you know who you are :p* ), it was discovered that several attempts to collect this bouncy bundly of crazy have been made by members of the Blackhoods organization, although when certain members of that shadowy group were questioned, they had no knowledge as to why or what task group might be trying to acquire her or for what reason.

Lady Dulannia Gainellius met and recognized Willow as Trisha Whisperwillow at the funeral of Bunny Munchkin shortly there after and was able to fill in some of the blanks as to Willow's past, though whether Willow believes her or not is another matter entirely. Willow does, however, seem to be rather fond of "Lady Dee" and made fast friends with the former Cassian noble. Lady Dee has tried to discover what happened after she orchestrated the infiltration of Blackhood agents and rescue of several weaponized test subjects from the ICI facility that had been under her command. When questioning the clueless Willow, as well as a search of Arty's room in Willow's home, she found that the home and lab belonging to Artyom Payne might have the answers. Willow, being bestest pals with Artyom, had the necessary passcodes and security clearances to get onto his hidden plot and happily went on an adventure with Lady Dee in order to discover what secrets could be found there.

Most recently, Willow has undergone several surgeries and treatments when cyberware and such had started going haywire. Doctors Xnfe Icefang and Ginyoku Rin successfully performed said surgeries and spared this bouncy lil fuzz ball a painfully tragic fate.

Which brings us up to the present. Things were found, files were decrypted, and some things still need to be analyzed. While Lady Dee and Bunny Munchkin have these valuable mysteries in their possession, Willow just wants her candy back...
Posted Nov 8, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 24, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
Some folks have asked why I kept some things vague in this post, please allow me to explain.

This post, being completely public, is being read by folks at all levels of RP experience. Some subjects were kept vague or not relayed in detail to keep any new RPers from accidently slipping into a metagaming incident. Some were kept vague to the public, while remaining very specific to those that were present during the actual event(s), so as not to steal their thunder by detailing things to a point where they may be made to feel that they are no longer important since everyone now knows OOCly what only they knew ICly. The last thing that I wanted to do was to accidently cut their legs out from under them or force their creative method in how their characters would relay their pieces of the puzzle moving forward.

If you wish to know more detailed information, you can always privately contact me and I would be delighted to go over things with you. It benefits both of us in the long run as you gain understanding about Willow and why she is the way she is or simply for personal fulfillment of your curiosity and I gain valuable outside perspective which allows me to tighten up any loose ends I may have in my writing or correct potential conflicts with established lore.

In any case, thank you very much for your time and attention and I look forward to interacting with ya! :d
Posted Nov 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 11, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
Added in the bit about Willow's recent surgeries.
Posted Feb 24, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices