WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 4

Is your plot Exile Only? Dominion Only? Cross Faction Friendly?

34 replies
Stars:
+545
Just dropping a quick note here after today's events. Pinky's place, the Triple B, is now X-Fac with the following stipulations: While she herself will allow paying customers of both sides... the customer base itself is a different matter entirely, and may not agree with who comes in. She will, of course, side with her peoples if something happens. Feast appropriately.

Fights inside the building will be met with wrenches to the heads. Fights outside the building are "you kill em, you clean it up" ordeals... and if -anyone- goes in the kitchen unauthorized.. wrench to the head. She doesn't care who you are :d

( will update spreadsheet and streamer placement later )
C73Xtir.jpg
Posted Nov 13, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+116
Keeping in with my always-public settings, Lyrya's (Lyrya Rockfall) manor and estate is cross-faction. As long as visitors are amicable, of course. Not that much happens there anymore besides my idle decor tinkering...but it can be enjoyed anytime by anyone, Dominion players too!
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Nov 14, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+417
The nature and RP behind the grove an its denizens makes my plot Exile only Im afraid. Chua may never IC be able to enter the grove nor others of Dominion stock....Cassians in exile though have been granted entrance before and they would need a good reason for the Eldan inspired ancient tree which contols much of the grove to not have them smooshed. If your planning to bring a Dommie to my plot please ask first I suppose and we'll see :)
tempsig_zpsy00f7i9n.png
Posted Nov 15, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+9
My main plots are friendly and open to both factions. Feel free to use them!

Cyrene Aquilina - Wilderrun Sanctuary - Abandoned temple
h9RQnkl.png
UpoIIe5.png

Tesserarius Sigmalux - Bladesister Refuge - Torine rise over Osun ruins and dilapidated Eldan complex
uyh5zD9.png
JNnyPeY.png

Character inspiration/RP blog (some nsfw content): stride-the-stars.tumblr.com
Posted Nov 18, 16
Stars:
+33
Definitely dropping a X faction banner on my plots when I get back. I look forward to my characters interacting with dominion so long as they mind their manners.
Posted Dec 2, 16
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices