WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 4

Is your plot Exile Only? Dominion Only? Cross Faction Friendly?

34 replies
Remarus Locke Benefactor
Stars:
+167
ALqtnEO.jpg

To show my plot is exile aligned primarily, but Dommies can be welcome, I have added them like so to an Exile Notice Board.
Remarus Locke @ Entity - Explorer, Owner of the Skyglade Lodge.
Member of Idle Drifters, an RP/PVE guild.
Posted Nov 7, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
As long as folks are friendly, both my main's plot, Vorkha Willowbrush, and my primary alt's plot, Yahneissi Darkleaf, are open to all. I have placed Exile and Dominion streamers at the entrances of both plots and made sure their colors can be seen for potential visitors. For RP purposes: Willow (Vorkha) is very uneasy around Chua (because she's Aurin and they kinda messed up her planet :p) and Mechari (cool gemstones but weeeeeeird feeling in the Weave) but if they are friendly she will interact favorably with them. She has no issues with Cassians or Draken. Yahn (Yahneissi) has had to work with some pretty rough customers so she welcomes any and all to her plot but step out of line and you'll get a pistol shot to the face and none of that George Lucas crap either. She will shoot first no matter what faction you are :p
Posted Nov 8, 16 · Last edited Nov 8, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+55
Even have the Katia codes thanks, Nori!
Posted Nov 8, 16
Stars:
+281
I like the idea of one of the posts here about putting a sword between the streamers to show that, while the plot is open to both factions, it won't be on friendly terms. This is on Kin's plot, which is in Cursewood, Celestion.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 8, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+153
According to the patch notes for tomorrow morning at https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/forum/99-game-updates/

"Players of the opposite faction can now be added as Neighbors, which will enable them to visit your housing plot."
Posted Nov 8, 16
Stars:
+126
Caretaker
Weird, is it artifact from when they first were releasing it or the way it'll be? Because on the PTR it was straight up 'If it is public both sides can use it.'
Main: Priestess Helmina - Dominion - Entity | The Vigilant Church Circle
"That Mohawk Mechari who advertises things."
Posted Nov 9, 16
Stars:
+366
Heard the same things on that Helmina, even in the official new article on the Wildstar site (not the forums) it says that Public means Public.
XDdjSto.png
Posted Nov 9, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+153
Servers are back up and I just tested by going to a random dominion plot using katia's rp finder. I was able to enter the plot without being a neighbor!
Posted Nov 9, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+14
Ahh now this is interesting as I came up with a similar idea. - I marked buildings with duo streamers to sorta say IC'ly "This area is covered by a truce".
Cross.png

EU - Jabbit : Graystorm Arena - Cross faction - [ Varain Shyfell ]
Posted Nov 9, 16 · Last edited Nov 9, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+69
Caretaker
Just a heads up, the rp plot spreadsheet now has a column for marking plots open or closed to XFac RP, and the KBT RP Finder will respect those restrictions before allowing people to visit :)
http://wildstar-roleplay.com/forum/m/11410152/viewthread/22196342-entity-katia-managan
Posted Nov 10, 16
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices