WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Judges and Peacekeeper Rp

5 replies
Stars:
+3
So are there still any Judge or peacekeeper roleplayers around? Or lawkeeper circles? If not, then is there any interest if I start one?
Posted Oct 25, 16 · OP
Stars:
+2,002
I don't know if they are still active, but I believe Serl Flynn has a circle/group specifically for what you're looking for: http://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/forum/m/11410152/viewthread/27554524-exile-vindicator
mHbU0UF.png
Doctor Kristoff |Shade Hölle | Doctor Wilhelm | Kanimir Kristoff | The Overseer
Pyra Murioivox | Inquisitor Wilhelm | Hadrian AeleusBern
« Keeper of Mordesh Lore | Tumblr | Twitter »
Smoothly telling people to calm their tits since 2013.

Posted Oct 25, 16
Stars:
+3
Eh, that's more of a ship crew. I meant the roaming Judges and Justices, as well as Sheriffs and Peacekeepers. Beat cops/detectives and the like I guess is what I'm getting at.
Posted Oct 25, 16 · OP
My main-alt Myri Sandglider is a Justice. There are a number of us around. I have a vanity circle called Exile Court Justice I'm happy to open to other justices who want to display their job title that way.

Myri has a badge engraved on her cybernetic arm, so it's obvious what she is.
Posted Oct 25, 16
Stars:
+63
Kari Lawson used to have a group of FCON Peacekeepers but I am somewhat inactive but keeping it as Brigid Bree (can't start a commencement until I got three to five members at once.).
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Oct 25, 16
Stars:
+208
Serl used to have a Judge circle, but that ran into a couple issues before it really got off the ground. I believe Silas ran into some complications too. I'm not sure there's an active circle that really organizes them, but it might be worth asking around in case there's one I just haven't heard of.

If nothing else, it'd be pretty coolio to have around, even if I don't have any characters to contribute.
Posted Oct 25, 16
NoticeNotices