WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Former Member Launches Kickstarter Campaign

2 replies
ShadowedSin Benefactor
Stars:
+606
Kickstarter-Banner.png

Hello everyone. ShadowedSin here, and not sure many of you remember me, I was once the Guild Leader of the BlackSky Malverines way back in the community's beginning. We closed our doors a long time ago, but many of the group stayed on and became the core group of the existing fan-group I run today.

Well, last year I went abroad and wrote a book and now its getting published! I created my own publishing company and years hard work as an Rper have paid off!

We are running a kickstarter till November 16th! And we would love to gain any support people can give :d Spread the word, and or pledge if you like!

But enough about that, let's talk a little about the book!
Ebook-Cover-e1473990556673.jpg
Official Synopsis wrote:
"In the Shattered Crescent, Shaman command the elements, speak to animals, and commune with Spirits. The most powerful of them all were the Seers, but seventy years ago, they were murdered. Now three unlikely souls are about to find their lives changed forever. A Prince wishing to be their true self; a Whale-Rider born of a broken past; and a Shaman’s apprentice seeking adventure. Immortal witches hunt them, and kings demand their blood. All the while their destiny remains clouded in conspiracy. Only the Threefold power of the Seers can unmake the tragedy committed years before."

The-World.png

The Shattered Crescent is a world where powerful Shaman commune with spirits, and tap into the Elemental ferocity of primal Goddesses. These individuals are part of our new Shamanpunk centric storytelling. The stories are derived from non-European societies, and push forward trends that we can all relate to; but some trends, in fact, may be new to others.
map_shattered_crescent.png

Currently, the central island Kingdoms of the Skybound are being steadily assimilated by a fanatical religion called the Skyblue Truth. A cult that arose out of a period of warlords called the Crow's War, and they've gained a stranglehold on several of the Skybound nations. At the head of this religion is a powerful King named, Nandilee, who seeks to reign over the entire world, but has decided to conquer the isle of Azure to start.

As Nandilee stokes old hatreds of racism against the northern Clouded Mountain Tribe, and the nomadic Whale Clans, he sends out his religious agents to sow dissent among the populace. This is where our story begins.

Thanks for reading, and peace!
Space Opera, Mecha, Psionic-Techno / Magic, Planetary / Courtly Politics
lits_banner_2_by_catsohori-d89aoll.png
Project Blog | Features List
Release Date: 2017

Links to check out:
[ Human / Cassian Lore Compendium ] | [ Racial Lore Guides ] | [ Class Lore Guides ]
Posted Oct 17, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
This is awesome. Congratulations! =)
Posted Oct 18, 16
ShadowedSin Benefactor
Stars:
+606
Thanks! I'm currently spending this week raising awareness to get our message out there :d
Space Opera, Mecha, Psionic-Techno / Magic, Planetary / Courtly Politics
lits_banner_2_by_catsohori-d89aoll.png
Project Blog | Features List
Release Date: 2017

Links to check out:
[ Human / Cassian Lore Compendium ] | [ Racial Lore Guides ] | [ Class Lore Guides ]
Posted Oct 19, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices