WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Entity] Wildstar RP Wiki Needs YOU!

1 reply
Stars:
+208
http://wsrp.wikia.com/wiki/WSRP_Wiki

HEY DUDES! A new wiki has been made for roleplayers to use as a collective website for information regarding characters, guilds, circles, headcanon and more. We need YOUR help to make more categories, give our races a fair description, and populate pages with character sheets and fanon!

Need a hand with making your own pages? PM Doctor Leskov or feel free to use one of the many different pre-made character sheets that other users have created. Everything on the website is open source, so if you like something, use it or edit it to your own needs and desires.

As with all public internet sites, the wikia is rated PG. Profanity and adult imagery will be removed from the site, and those who go out of their way to maliciously edit pages will be banned from editing the wikia in the future. Be responsible, be helpful, and have some fun with it!

This wikia is considered unofficial, and all player-made content is considered "fanon" within it regardless of accuracy or lack thereof. The official wildstar wiki (Here) should be referenced when in need of accurate lore and information.

Hope to see lots of new articles in the future!
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Oct 8, 16 · OP
Stars:
+17
Caretaker
YO WSRP. We're up to 85 pages! But we could use more!

The wiki is a great place to stash all your character details and thoughts, all your headcanons, all the nonsense you can't fit into TIM. Want to tell the history of your character's journey on Nexus? Want to share all your cool art? Want to brag about your rad venue? The wiki is a fantastic place to do it!

But I don't know how to wiki, you say. That's okay! We've got admins and volunteers who do and who are happy to help you. Post here, poke one of us on the wiki or in game, and we'll get you started!

GO FORTH MY CHILDREN AND WIKI. DOMINUS/THE FIVE/PERGO & PAGO/THE WEAVE/WHATEVER WILL BLESS YOU FOR IT. http://wsrp.wikia.com/
3817763.jpg
Posted Dec 2, 16
NoticeNotices