WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Exile] The Void Skylounge is looking for bartenders and a DJ

5 replies
Stars:
+127
The newest club to enter the scene is looking for bartenders and a DJ for upcoming events!

The Void is located on the plot of Captain Yahneissi Darkleaf and is already open to the public for those wishing to tour the facility or those seeking a new location to hang out and unwind. Some of the club's features include: a well-stocked wet bar, a dining area complete with a buffet style food bar, a unique dance floor, a quiet room were you can sit back and enjoy the night time sky, as well as a heated pool area complete with changing rooms. It's just a double jump away inside the low grav tube that connects this club to the ground level!

Apply via this advertisement or by sending Captain Darkleaf a message (she's out most of the time but you can always contact Vorkha Willowbrush at your own risk as the establishment will not be held liable for any zany wackiness that may ensue). Most importantly, however, have fun and enjoy!
Posted Sep 23, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 23, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+6
Hello Hello! If you're still looking around for some bartenders, feel free to let me know! Looking to find a job around the nexus and elsewhere!
Posted Oct 16, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
Yes indeed! Let me know when you'd like to drop by the club and chat.
Posted Oct 17, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+6
Awesome, will do! If there's anything I need beforehand, feel free to let me know, otherwise I'd be glad to assist you!

And if there's any other job's needed, I'll see if I can help there likewise!
Posted Oct 17, 16
Stars:
+127
Just bring you and your bartending skills. (( I am currently recovering from wrist surgery so it may be a little bit before I'll be online. ))
Posted Oct 19, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+6
Okay, will do! (( Sorry to hear about the injury, no worries! ))
Posted Oct 19, 16
NoticeNotices