Hello and thanks for wanting to commission me!

If you would like to order one, please fill out the form!

Tawa’s Icon and Sketch Commissions

A few important notes to go over before we jump in!

• Once the commission is accepted, a Paypal payment in full is required upfront. I will send an invoice once everything’s been approved. I will not begin your commission until I am paid.
  • When the payment is received, your commission will be completed within 30 days. If it’s not completed within the time limit, you will receive a complete refund.
  • If you want multiple commissions, please fill out this form for each one rather than putting them all on one form.
  • Image references only! It can be a reference sheet, a drawing, or even a screenshot. I will not accept commissions with text only descriptions. This is to make my work nice and fast without having to design a character from scratch.
  • Please no NSFW orders. NSFW reference images are perfectly okay! I won’t draw NSFW though, no exceptions.
  • Want to know what the commission queue looks like? Please take a look at my Trello!
  • If you have any questions about if your commission idea is acceptable or want a price qoute, please send me an email at tawawawa7@gmail.com and I will answer as soon as possible.
Now then, lets get to business!

I’m currently offering icons or sketches as commission options. Please do not ask for other styles of commissions through this form.

Icons

2016fall-iconsample.png

Full Body Sketches

2016fall-sketchsample.png

Sketches start out at a base price of $20. Additional charges can occur due to detailed characters. For example- wings, armor, or extra limbs. The final price will be discussed through email and agreed upon before payment is due.

If you would like to order a commission from me, please fill out this form-

Tawa's Icon and Sketch Commissions

Thank you!

Additional examples of my artwork can be found on Tumblr!