WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

The Renegade: Pirate Crew

3 replies
Stars:
+6
We are looking for like minded people who would like to help with the build of a ship on a plot as well as rp something -beyond- bar and teahouse hanging out. Talking ship battles, actual enemies on the same side (Exiles), and conflict.

This is not limited to 18+ in age, we will not allow erp on this plot. While some adult humor will most likely commence, it will be kept in good taste.

Participation is a must! We desparately need help with the build, can't really 'hire' the crew without a ship for them to work in! Anyone who is interested and assists will be a founding member of this circle.

If interested please contact on Discord, My ID is Bel#0360. Again, this is expected once the ship is built to be a two nights a week rp events or gatherings.

Thanks!

Evette

PS: The times for these events will be in EST. Most likely 7pm- 10pm.
Posted Aug 30, 16 · OP · Last edited Aug 30, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+6
The build is coming along nicely! If you are interested and want to take a peek the plot is Rebeka Summermoss's. We have our own discord as well:

https://discord.gg/ua6wjkq

So if interested, pop right in and ask away! We are really excited about meeting some new folks!
Posted Sep 1, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+6
Currently in the process of building the Ship, for a sneak peek check out Rebeka Summermoss's plot!
Posted Sep 2, 16 · OP
I'd love to know more about your pirate crew. I am excited about what you are trying to do since I have yet to mess with what you can do with the housing at all.
Posted Sep 26, 16
NoticeNotices