WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

New to Wildstar

6 replies
Stars:
+2
Hi there! As the title suggests i'm completely new to Wildstar, but eager to jump into what it has to offer- especially role-play wise. I'm a veteran Rper, and am eager to be introduced to the community,but i'm not exactly sure where to start. If anyone has any tips, please leave them in the comment section below~ Thankies!
Posted Jul 16, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Hi there and welcome!

If you're on Europe, type /chjoin LFRP when you hop in game. Otherwise in NA, type /chjoin WSRP and say hello to us! We have a few groups to help people meet each other and it's awesome to have ya!
Posted Jul 16, 16
Stars:
+4
Also don't forget to check out the "Events" tab up above! A lot of the events that happen in game are posted there and keep an eye on the forums for server-wide and other style of RP events.

Welcome to the community! Oh...and don't mind the bombs in the corner they're fiiiiiiiine.
Posted Jul 21, 16
Stars:
+13
#1 Tip: Play Dominion :p
Do the evil believe themselves to be evil?
Posted Aug 19, 16
Stars:
+1
Haha im new to RP but not to WS.
It is so good to see the community is healthy and active.
Posted Oct 20, 16
Stars:
+208
No idea which direction you're starting in, but if you're looking for walk-up RP in between events on Exile side, Katia Managan has a lot that's open 24/7 for visitors with several different venues included on it. Good luck out there. Can pop a whisper to Doctor Leskov or Rhadka Zemanov in game if you end up on the blue side with questions. ^_^
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Oct 20, 16
Stars:
+18
Out of curiosity, do you tend toward Dominion or Exile? If Dominion, we in the Red Tail Collective would love to meet you! http://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/forum/m/11410152/viewthread/28460075-dominionchua-red-tail-gang
Posted Oct 20, 16
NoticeNotices