WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Exile][Closed] Robo-Boogie Beatdown

2 replies
Stars:
+18
OlgRNuL.png

In the rugged landscape of Algoroc, ancient Elden guardians lay dormant and defunct. Waiting for explorers, scientists, and adventurers to plunder the treasures left behind long ago. Enter our two young heroes. Eagerly seeking the rich bounties of ancient Elden tech left behind by the planet's ancient masters.

Not yet aware of the true power of these colossal machines ...

Warren lay still in the grass. Scouting the ravine below. The ping of his mapping system letting him know he'd arrived at his location. The faint, sputtered roar from his orbiton's engine could be heard nearby. Breaking the near silence of the quiet, sunny afternoon.

He peered through his binoculars, scanning the ridge and eyeing the massive metal behemoth that lay derelict and immobile. The screen fed him information as he scanned. "No power." Warren turned towards his companion. "Think it's still workin'?"

He pulled himself up to a sit and checked his weapons. Charging up his resonators with a soft hum. "Just incase." He continued ruffling through his pack. "Probes. Check. Medkit. Check. Shielding unit... Shielding unit. Check." he muttered, attaching his shield and powering it up.

"You brought your tools?"
bnJ4Uey.png
Posted Jul 13, 16 · OP · Last edited Jul 15, 16
Stars:
+15
"Well I mean it's probably dead."

Kitthen laid comfortably in the grass letting the sun warm her freckled face. Her legs were resting on her hover board that she occasionally pushed back and forth. The little Aurin was more than happy to just lay here and let her friend do all the scouting for her.

"Of course I brought my stuff. Wouldn't be much of a scout if I didn't."
Posted Jul 14, 16 · Last edited Jul 18, 16
Stars:
+15
Sorry it's short
Posted Jul 18, 16
NoticeNotices