WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Engineer Petrov Occasionally Scribbles Out Some Things:

5 replies
Stars:
+49
Hey folks!

So I do art sometimes. I'm a total noob to the game but having loads of fun with it so far, so I figured I'd scribble out a few drawings of my characters and those of friends/family whenever I get the chance.

Man, I hope I'm doing this right.

syizVfx.png

^ My main for now, a freshly-50 young Exile medic by the name of Daniel Fairhurst! Hobbies include woolie ranchin', crowncorn shuckin', and being an overenthusiastic goofball sweetheart whenever possible.

7VMjdHS.png

^ Lexo Shotsmasher, Spouse's big ol' lunking Granok. Favorite pastimes include drinking, lounging in his kiddie pool, and having resting grump face.

4EldpR2.png

^ And finally, the bloke this account was named for, my Mordesh: Engineer Davor Petrov. Haven't played him much yet, but I'm leaning toward grumpitude with a side of serious technical savvy.

Hoping to do more in the future, and if I do then I'll post and share. Thanks for checking it out!
Posted Jul 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 11, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+49
33Yi5XF.png

^ Benson Abernathy, chief engineer aboard The Vindicator! Always drunk, frequently upbeat, arguably insane.
Posted Jul 20, 16 · OP · Last edited Jul 20, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+49
xSHhWmO.png

^ Another one of Daniel, this time with sadface.
Posted Jul 24, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+22
These are sweet as hell, dude. Yes, you're absolutely doing it right. What a style.
Posted Jul 24, 16
Stars:
+49
Thanks so much man! Very very appreciated! :)
Posted Jul 24, 16 · OP
Stars:
+49
FfNsh5p.png

^ Jeb Slagworth, head chef aboard the Vindicator. He's got a great recipe for 'nok slurry, just like your mama used to make.
Posted Sep 11, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 11, 16
NoticeNotices