WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Discussion] Starting Events and Plots!

8 replies
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Hey guys! We've had a nice population spike with Steam and thought it'd be a great time to bring up this topic.

With so many players back around, now seems like a great time to start that organization you have on the sidelines - Ever wished you had a criminal syndicate? A research company? A Nexus based Wrestling Federation? You can do it!

I wanted to make a thread for people to share ideas they may have had percolating and see what comes of it - also for those with experience in running groups to share what types of things they've learned to help others!
Posted Jul 10, 16 · OP
Stars:
+18
Two words.

Blackmarket Bazaar.

I'll be checking around to see if anyone wants to sponsor/rent booths around my lot to use as store fronts.
bnJ4Uey.png
Posted Jul 10, 16
Stars:
+26
With the Lumos Drifter, I would like to start to use various skyplots for some DnD style roleplay. The problem is, I don't have the time or creativity to create several skyplots that can use for the roleplays! ANY skyplot will technically work, will just have to have some ideas on what to use it for. :) I think in the past one of the things that I've noticed is just...sometimes the players that create the skyplots leave but that the players who rp at the skyplots stay. For example we still had rp at the villa for a bit till the owner set it to private for some time.

Or the Boulder how it's always open, but I think a good method to do this is to probably like...cycle through some of the various skyplots!

One of them I can name is Big Geo, who has an amusement park style skyplot, this skyplot has a ferrish wheel, a souvenir shop as well as a 'fighting ring' in the osun house. There's also a spa/rest area in the skyplot as well!

So with that being said directly above, I think like. It might be useful if we just picked a skyplot that's been used in the past, or will be in the future, and do like a skyplot showcase or something of the sort for those organizations!
Posted Jul 10, 16
Stars:
+7
I've always liked the idea of a fringe group of unethical scientists practicing their crafts in secret, locating willing or not so willing test subjects to push the limits of what their resources are capable of, the shady scientific underbelly of the planet. I know Nexus science is generally pretty unethical already, but sometimes, even those limits must be pushed to extremes
I've mentioned this before too, but I also want to see Nexus celebrities sometime, I'm sure a few must have popped out among the mix. (lowkey still think starting an all aurin punk girl band with a sleazy manager would be fun)
Posted Jul 10, 16
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
I would like to post this here

http://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/forum/m/11410152/viewthread/27436233-wsrp-housing-addon-database-plot-information/post/119383929#post_119383929

This link is a pretty updated list of RP available housing that exists within Wildstar. I haven't tried the manual WSRP Housing Directory yet, but this is still a pretty up to date list of RPable lots!
Posted Jul 10, 16 · OP
Stars:
+208
I'm going to be making another mordesh enclave in the near future, just gathering up the funds to start on a massive building project. :)
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Jul 10, 16
Stars:
+208
Also have an idea to start encouraging RP out in the open world. Gonna take my guild out to places like Thermok hold and invite folks to come out and hang and roleplay with each other in a non-skyplot setting.
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Jul 10, 16
Stars:
+63
I wanted to start an RP on Dominion-Entity for my character Valeria.
As her first command, her mission is to disrupt the remnants of House Chaul but I don't know who has playsets for specific features.
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Jul 10, 16
Stars:
+4
I probably wanna start a Merc/Pirate crew...Been building on the ship and stuff so...
Posted Jul 11, 16
NoticeNotices