WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

To the Aurin geologist

9 replies
Stars:
+15
Really sorry I had to leave! Something came up and I had to take care of it. You should add me or something though I had fun. I don't remember your character's name though sorry .-.
Posted Jul 3, 16 · OP · Last edited Jul 3, 16
Stars:
+116
Aurin geologist? Squee?
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Jul 3, 16
Stars:
+15
Maybe? She was part of a guild called X.A.S Geologists or something? Definitely add me though Lyrya looks awesome!
Posted Jul 3, 16 · OP
Stars:
+116
I'm not a part of such a guild, no. But Lyrya is a geologist, yes (I am ILR.) My guild is Servants of Skymap but displays as Thayd U Faculty as I handle all things Thayd U in WSRP.
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Jul 3, 16
Stars:
+15
Alrighty. I'v been meaning to check out Thayd U tbh. Also I remember now that the Aurin's name is like Miala or Miali. If you ever see her in game let her know ooc I'm looking to add her.
Posted Jul 3, 16 · OP
Stars:
+31
THis is one of the reasons I'd recommend turning on chat logging in the game's settings! :) I'm pretty positive it's a standard feature. I've used killroy for the longest time though. Check your chat settings :p
"You poor, poor fool. It must be hell inside your head, unable to see anything for what it really is."
"Ssshhh. Do not open your eyes, child, for the reality is far harsher than the deepest pits of hell."- Varynn Mystgrove, The Thorns of Arboria.
Posted Jul 3, 16
Stars:
+150
Sounds like you talked to Miali Duskrunner
The Arbon Vale: Traditional Aurin Settlement
Posted Jul 3, 16
Stars:
+15
Yeah that sounds about right. Cute little Aurin, well all Aurin are cute little Aurin, with black hair and a bit of a stutter. We were hanging out at the drunken boulder and I had to leave in the middle of our conversation. Do you know her?
Posted Jul 3, 16 · OP
Stars:
+150
I've roleplayed with them before, if that counts as knowing.
The Arbon Vale: Traditional Aurin Settlement
Posted Jul 3, 16
Stars:
+15
Are they on the site or nah?
Posted Jul 3, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices