WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

LF Tenants - The Last Mistake [Exile]

2 replies
Sly
Stars:
+803
Untagged users
As anyone who has ever visited The Last Mistake on Exile side through the years may have noted, I am unable to keep from remodeling the place over and over again.

SO OF COURSE I HAD TO REMODEL AGAIN.

This time round I'm getting around to actually blocking out my original idea of a sprawling criminal hive tucked away in Malgrave, with every nook and cranny crammed with something. Certainly I've got ideas for a bazaar, building around the existing plugs I got, and plenty of tucked away shappy residences to be hand but I want The Mistake to be a bit more lively than that.

So I'm looking for individuals that have characters in need of a place to set up shops with questionable merchandise, in need of IC low income housing or office space. Calling all Far Traders, Slush Brewers, Fencers, bounty hunters looking for a place to live where no one will question your odd hours or the blood on your clothing, and so on. Or anyone eager to set up an innocent toy shop or sell cute pets in the middle of Malgrave.

The shops, apartments, hovels, vendor stalls and such will be inside and outside of Sly One's plot with a ramshackle theme for most everything. Outside buildings will most likely be much shabbier than the rooms/shops created within the Osun house. Anyone who wants is more than welcome to decorate a space themselves or simply point me in a direction and watch me build.

Currently I'm at the point of having lots of space and curious if anyone wants to ICly use any of it. Any takers?
Posted Jun 24, 16 · OP
Stars:
+65
This is something that my character would be interested in. He's a kind of retired mob goon that makes a living salvaging and selling things of various degrees of legality; from fence panels to rocket launchers! I'm pretty happy with his plot even if he doesn't spend a lot of time there; but he may be better off with a small shop or office in a more publicly accessible area. Don't honestly know how often he'd use an office since the vast majority of his business is usually conducted at corner or back tables in any number of bars they he routinely visits.
Posted Jun 24, 16
Sly
Stars:
+803
Untagged users
Oooh, that works rather well for me. Maybe a cozy little office/showcase space that looks over the main bazaar area of the plot like so?
Spoiler: Show
Bare bones at the moment as I'll stuff it with more STUFF after getting the rest of the layout for the general area done. Plan to go in stages for my plot so it's all manageable.

Hey - and to anyone else interested in staking a claim for a place, can you fill out the following form for muh organization? I plan on later making a meta thread for all info related to The Last Mistake in the proper housing forums.
Copy
[b]Renter:[/b] (In-game name) [b]Rent type:[/b] (stall, office, shop, apartment, hovel, and so on) [b]Name:[/b] (Of the shop, services, or just "Character's Home") [b]Renter/Landlord Relationship:[/b] (The Greysky Syndicate would own the land, so is your character amiable with Sly and co? Often late with rent? Basically RP opportunities for those interested.) [b]Description:[/b] (Write a loose description of what you want/what you plan to decorate)
Posted Jun 25, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices