WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 3

Wildstar Art Exchange #1

22 replies
Stars:
+208
Like arting? Want to art for someone else? Want it to be a suprise? Who doesn't like presents?! Welcome to our "secret santa" art exchange for Wildstar, where artists come together for a good cause - each other!

Participating Artists

The Rules!

1. Quality over quantity - there is no barrier to entry for ANY artist in this exchange. We are all at different skill levels and that should be understood by everyone participating. All we ask is that you do your best, put in the quality that you would expect from anybody else, and have fun with it.

2. Complex backgrounds are not required, but an effort should be made so that the image looks complete. Colors are preferred but black and white is allowed.

3. (Recently changed) Make sure to visit https://goo.gl/CCzgqG and add any references you want your artist to see before JULY 1ST, 2016. Make sure to mention "Wildstar Secret Santa" in the subject so you don't get lost. I will give you your assignment via return email on JULY 2ND, 2016.

4. This is a secret - don't tell the person you're given that you're drawing for them!

5. On JULY 31ST, give your gift to its recipient! Be sure to link them here so we can show everyone what awesome art we've gotten from our friends!

6. If we have an uneven number of gifters, you are allowed to volunteer for a second slot! Give me a poke if you're willing to do this when you send your email. :)

Hope to see plenty of participants! Let's have some fun! Reply to the thread if you're interested and give me a tumblr or somewhere I can link your artwork if you have one! :d

REFERENCE LIST: https://goo.gl/CCzgqG

LIST UPDATED, all artists have been given their assignments.

If you finish before July 31st, hang onto the art!

All art will be due ON JULY 31st.
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Jun 15, 16 · OP · Last edited Aug 14, 16
Stars:
+11
Count me in~
Posted Jun 15, 16
Stars:
Goin to join too!
Posted Jun 15, 16
Stars:
+48
I'm in
Posted Jun 15, 16
Stars:
+208
I'm in!
Posted Jun 16, 16
Stars:
+4
Uh... count... me in?
Posted Jun 16, 16
Stars:
+208
Will be out spin stuff during the day today, will be updating the list as it grows :)
Posted Jun 16, 16 · OP
Stars:
+6
Joining! Thank you for hosting this!
Posted Jun 16, 16
Stars:
+307
I'll join, why not?
Posted Jun 17, 16
Stars:
+208
Added link to the reference list, going to do this instead of email. Letting everyone know as I find them if they haven't already submitted to me.
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Jun 17, 16 · OP
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices