WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

WSRP Chat Channels

4 replies
Stars:
+65
Good day WSRP community! Believe it or not, though I could be completely wrong, I don't think we have a central thread that lists the different chat channels that the RP community in Wildstar uses. I know that whenever a new player introduces themselves we welcome them and join them towards the /chjoin WSRP channel.

But, it doesn't appear that we have an actual post where we can list the different channels on each server and faction. So that's what this is! Also, as a side project, I want to gather and add the information to the WSRP Housing addon that I'm working on updating!

Entity North American Server:
Exiles:
/chjoin WSRP - OOC channel for role players
/chjoin GlobalRadio - IC Channel, like an open radio network across Nexus.

Dominion:
/chjoin WSRP - OOC channel for role players
/chjoin GlobalRadio - IC Channel, like an open radio network across Nexus.

Jabbit European Server:
Exiles:
/chjoin LFRP - OOC channel for role players

Dominion:
/chjoin LFRP - OOC channel for role players

I've only added the two that I am absolutely sure of on the Exile Side on Entity, mostly to establish a format, so if those that play other factions on other servers can post up the information I'll keep this updated. OOC, IC, doesn't matter, but lets get them recorded and easier to find to new players joining Wildstar!
Posted Jun 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 10, 16
Stars:
+19
Entity Dominion also has the WSRP channel, same command.

On Jabbit it'S /chjoin LFRP, for both sides as far as I know.
Posted Jun 10, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Hi Dreaded!

We actually do at the top right under "FAQ" with the Primers. Under the Welcome to Nexus button at the top right, it also contains that information too, but no worries making another one - It's good information to have out there!
Posted Jun 10, 16
Stars:
+65
**Facepalm**

How did I not see that there..... Thanks Pepper!!

EDIT: Does Jabbit have an IC channel like GlobalRadio?
Posted Jun 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 10, 16
Stars:
+208
If youre still editing this, feel free to drop /chjoin LFRP into the list for exile channels. It exists to look specifically for RP or to advertise events. No chatter.
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Jul 8, 16
NoticeNotices