WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 4

WSRP Housing Addon DATABASE & PLOT INFORMATION (updated Sept 2016)

37 replies
Ira
Stars:
+220
Server: Entity
Faction: Exile
Plot Name: Verdune Village
Owner: Ira Horizonwalker
Hours: 24/7 Open RP
Staff: Cerce Clearwater
Details: Nestled along an island between Everstar and Celestion lays Verdune Village. A traditional Aurin village who welcomes all cultures and tribes to their lands. They are a peaceful group that strives to keep to the ways of Arboria all while enduring the many dangerous of Nexus. The main transport to Verdune is via boat.

The island is filled with large and small creatures while having a strong amount of primal life. However, please be aware that all weapons are forbidden and must be given to the guards at the entryway. All items will be returned once the guest leaves.
Posted Jun 10, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+14
Server: Jabbit - EU
Plot Name: Graystorm Arena
Owner: Varain Shyfell
Hours: Open for RP 24/7, staffed events on Mondays at 7:30pm GMT-london +1 / UK time zone
Staff: David Graystorm, Nayas Treefoot, Eirian Havenreaper (recruiting more)
Details: See Link below

http://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/forum/m/11410152/viewthread/27432110-exile-weekly-graystrom-arena/page/1
Posted Jun 10, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+65
It's awesome to see this addon being redone, I always found it very useful :-d

Server: EU
Plot Name: The Crooked Cog
Owner: Ruuli Emberglade
Hours: Open for RP 24/7, staffed events on Fridays at 7:30pm BST
Staff: Alysia Silverwind, Karaa Goldroot, Rakina Evergrow, Tania Haiden, Ruuli Emberglade and Dareus Glintmoore.
Details: Situated on a once rusty industrialised work facilitating skyplot, the Crooked Cog is a newly renovated tavern and bar built to accommodate the needs of any sociable, stressed or downright saucy Exiles who find themselves passing by.

On the plot you'll find our highly acclaimed tavern, complete with a hookah and cozy seating, along with an enclosed green space with bubblingly warm hot springs perfect for de-stressing those Exile bones! Interested? Come along to the bar every Friday from 7:30pm onwards for drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and snacks, accompanied by the occasional sultry pole dancing. The bar is also open 24/7 served by a robotic bartender, Botsy.

^^ This is why we NEED this addon working!!! I a play a Granok with a healthy appetite for booze and "sultry pole dancers" and if I was playing on the EU server this would practically be his home!
Posted Jun 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 10, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+14
Server: Jabbit - EU
Plot Name: Lopp Haven
Owner: Ashya Shyfell
Hours: Open for RP 24/7,
Staff: N/A
Details: Also known as Shyfell village, This Lopp Village was built With the help Of Varain & Ashya Shyfell With Sinba being named the founder of the village as well. Recommended to anyone looking for a Lopp theme, This Plot is the place to go to get all your shiny goodness.
Posted Jun 10, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+366
Server: Entity - NA
Plot Name: Moonthistle Hollow
Owner: Kalita Moonthistle
Hours: 24/7
Staff: N/A (or Fruit the Jabbit...or Kali if she's around)

Details: Deep in the forests of Celestion, somewhere between Woodhaven and Sylvan Glade, rests the remnants of a once proud village. Just who or what caused the evacuation is anyone's guess. However, since then, a very strange Aurin...one they call the Weave Witch has taken up residence. Along with Fruit and Veggie, she's started the reclamation and entertains all who seek her help, advice, or remedies.

When she's not visible to those who get lost enough to find this secluded sanctuary, there's plenty of places to explore, and relax within. Not only that, but quite a number of festivals are held throughout the year from HalloWeave to Evernight.

Tread lightly...for the trees are listening and extremely bad at keeping secrets from the one that looks over them.
XDdjSto.png
Posted Jun 11, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+386
I'm sorry to sound grumpy jerk, but my addon was released "All rights reserved". You are not free to copy it. I do this on many addons because my code is not good and needs improvement. It's not good for someone to play around. There have been MASSIVE changes to the API since I wrote the original, requiring an extensive rewrite. Carbine has been crappy at helping us keep up with addons since the downturn and layoffs started over a year ago.

I'm sorry if I missed your e-mail contacting me. I have not abandoned my addons, I just had to backburner them for life. In fact, I have some major changes for CharacterShot also in the works.

One of the ideas I had was to not have a database to maintain, but a setup for users to cut and paste a specially formatted post into a box in the addon to add a plot.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 11, 16 · Last edited Jun 11, 16
Stars:
+65
Hey toggle! I'm very happy you stopped by. I didn't want to step on your toes or upset you since you've done amazing work for the community.

At the moment the only major changes I made to any coding, other than the data for the entires, has been enabling the escape menu button. I couldn't figure out how some of the options you codes worked since you're way more advanced than I am, like photos for the plots, so I simply left the code there but removed the source files, etc.

But yeah, most of the "work" has been learning how it all works together so I can do things like update the entries.

I definitely do not want to take over the project but simply get it working and updated.

Anyway, drop me a message and let's sort it out and what you'd like me to do, etc.
Posted Jun 11, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 11, 16
Stars:
+386
Dread, I'll get you in on the rebuild as soon as I return. The button used to work, but they must have changed the API (One of the beefs I have with CRB now in days).

We'll double team the new version.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 11, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+208
Server: Entity
Plot Name: REDTech
Owner: Doctor Leskov
Hours: 24/7
Staff: Doctor Leskov, Zinaida Lelikov, Rhadka Zemanov, NPC Guards
Details: REDTech is a skyplot facility filled with scientists dedicated to research and development, but not all of what they do could be considered morally sound by the larger scientific community. They will stop at nothing to find what they are looking for, no matter who stands in their way!

There is a small scale hospital on the plot with the latest medical equipment and surgical rooms for any sort of emergency or necessary procedure that is often used by those who have been injured or simply need regular checkups with certified physicians. Walk-ins are welcome if they call in ahead of time.

The facility is staffed by several dozen guards on 24-hour shifts, along with motion sensing weaponry and cameras throughout; Nobody enters or leaves REDTech without ID or permission from a higher authority. Be mindful of yourself and your character when you are here. There ARE consequences for acting harshly. This is not a place for casual hangouts.
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Jun 11, 16
Sly
Stars:
+803
Untagged users
Server: NA
Faction: Exiles
Plot Name: The Last Mistake
Owner: Sly One
Hours: Free to be used at any time, Event night: Saturdays from 8:00 PM, est - 11:00 PM, est
Staff: Sly One(owner), Starling Bellone(bar tender), Absinthe Green(bar tender), Harry Forthill(bar tender), Lou Igneous(bouncer), Brakius Odapar(janitor), Seanai Whitebark(cook)
Details: Tucked away in the ever shifting sands of Malgrave's desert rests a broken Osun tower that's been swarmed over by unsavory types staking their claim on the desert stronghold to set up a criminal outpost. The outpost boasts a bank that has no issues holding questionable currency and items, a market for fencing and trading all sorts of goods, and even places for Marauders to relax.

Within the tower itself, the Greysky Syndicate has staked it's claim and converted the Osun ruins into a new home for The Last Mistake. The spacious bar is a place all sorts may freely mingle to drink and smoke as they please. There is always Ekose or Grumple staff at either bar set up within The Last Mistake to serve those looking for a quick drink, or a more energetic staff on Saturday nights ready to serve up Contagion Shots or Glowmelon Smoothies.
Posted Jun 11, 16
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices