WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Steam Launch!

3 replies
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Steam launch is today! So any new players, hello and enjoy the site!

We have a lot of useful resources along the top bar, and the Discord link at the top is our main chatroom if you want to come in and say hello!

If you're not new, please try and help RPers find the discord, the site, and the channels in game. This is a great time for us to gather like minded players and more friends to play with is always better!
Posted Jun 9, 16 · OP
Stars:
+321
Peppercorn, will any of the officers for WSRP be generating a guide to Roleplay in Wildstar, to post on the Steam Community for the game, possibly along with links to some of our more fun sites (plug Fringe Rangers end-plug), and maybe Tumblr accounts, dev tweets, and the like? ... No, I'm not volunteering. Just brainstorming. :)
Posted Jun 9, 16
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Sure! Thank you for volunteering! =)

I'm actually not too involved with the Steam Community, but you as per usual have a lot of good ideas! I'll see if someone is able to do that!
Posted Jun 9, 16 · OP
Stars:
+65
I have a steam account with a few games in it. I'll head over and see if I can promote up WSRP. I'm also hoping to get ingame sometime today or tomorrow and start giving away bags and housing decor that I've been accumulating for such an event!
Posted Jun 9, 16
NoticeNotices