Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

Overwatch

14 replies
Stars:
+15
maxresdefault.jpg

A discussion thread for people here who plan on buying Overwatch and/or have played the Open beta last week.

For me, I'll just say I love Genji, and Bastion needs a damage nerf. Or people just need to get good at countering him.

BattleTag: OptimistNic#1736
Posted May 12, 16 · OP · Last edited May 12, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+150
Was in the beta for awhile and I loved it. I am not really big into competitive games, but this one just works, for now at least. My enjoyment will really be dependent on the community attitude moving forward.

I enjoyed all the characters for the most part, but I put the most time in with Reinhardt, Lucio, Roadhog, Hanzo, and Pharah. The only character that didn't click with me was Widow. Found her to be slightly boring when compared to Hanzo's play style.

I will toss a battletag in here when I get home. Would be nice to party up with some.WSRP people.

Edit:
Battletag: Protoman#1399
The Arbon Vale: Traditional Aurin Settlement
Posted May 12, 16 · Last edited May 15, 16
Stars:
+366
Had a blast with things over the weekend for the beta. Looking forward to picking it up. Like Vireo, I'm not much for competitive FPS games, but I was getting the same fun and thrill that I get from Splatoon but a bit more in depth with things due to the different heros and skillsets going on.

As for what heros I found myself sticking with? D.VA, Tracer, Widowmaker and Lucio were my go to favs out of the bunch. I like them all, but the play styles they brought were pretty much wheelhouse with things.

BattleTag: KitHazard#1685
XDdjSto.png
Posted May 13, 16
Stars:
+15
Lucio is my favorite support. Wall running and mobile heals, all day long yo :3
Posted May 13, 16 · OP
Stars:
+58
tumblr_o72r1wNv3P1qehhgto1_540.png
Heemi Ozmora
Espernetic Chua Moon-Cleric
Posted May 13, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+15
Oh Reaper you edgelord X3
Posted May 13, 16 · OP
Stars:
+15
I am going to retract my statement of Bastion needing a nerf. I wish to say he doesn't need one, as he's mainly strong against uncoordinated teams that don't understand the concept of splitting up so that they don't get mowed down at once. Competent teams that know his counters (i.e. Genji) will be able to exploit the living hell out of Bastion's lack of mobility/
Posted May 14, 16 · OP
Stars:
+4
All of the characters are super fun, I love their uniqueness and diversity. c: My favorites were Mei, D-va, Zayna and Mercy. But there wasn't a toon I didn't like! I think my favorite thing was the map balance, there wasn't anywhere I could blame the map for my...misfortunes. >> I could blame my team though, so it's okay. Seriously though the maps are cool, I love teamwork based games like this that require communication, in which Blizzard did pretty well implementing with ease of use in mind. I hope to play with a bunch of Nexus...ians? One day!

Battletag: UVFrost #1562
Posted May 15, 16 · Last edited May 20, 16
Stars:
+16
Apparently the voice of Reaper is Blu, from Foster's home for Imaginary friends.
Posted May 18, 16
Stars:
+15
holy shit are you serious XD
Posted May 18, 16 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices