WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

C- Average~

4 replies
Stars:
+4
Behold behold, come on and all! Witness my ever-growing frustrations as I try to draw! Expect to find random things of the Wildstar variety and maybe a wizard bird or two.

In quality I am a C-, in productivity I am Leonardo Da Vinci (to say, I'll probably start something and never finish it.)

For my first installment I have scribbled up a work in Progress of my Whitest of Aurin in something he'd rather shred to bits than wear. Don't mind the screenshot, it's not ready to be saved.

----I hope I put the image in the right way----
Attached Images
Posted Mar 29, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+65
I actually think line sketches like this are really nice. Simple, yet effective; and reminds me of sketches by Da Vinci or something I'd see in a magazine from the 50's, minus the digital workspace.

You have 10 times more talent than I do; and according to my business card I'm a Graphic Designer... though, to be fair, "Graphic Designer" is a pretty generic title!
Posted Mar 29, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+4
Awh, you're so sweet! I'd like to see some of your stuff, I mean, ya gotta be good if they give you a business card.
Posted Mar 29, 16 · OP
Stars:
+65
Not really!

Most of my design work is corporate or layout based. At any given time I could be working on the subway coupons you'll be getting in the mail in 3 months, the labels that go on your local bottled craft beer, to a 28 page furniture catalog (all actual current jobs on my desk). Also doing the preliminary work for 2017 calendars already. God I hate calender's... I messed ONE layout up (that the customer signed off on) back in 2003 and I still hear about it...

So yeah, I freely admit that I don't have a ton of raw/true artistic talent in terms of drawing and sketching; but I can build you a corporate branding package like there's no tomorrow!
Posted Mar 29, 16
Stars:
+4
lol whoops, outfit change.
Attached Images
Posted Mar 29, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices